Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=133&start_row=11

Mystics

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 44
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 1/10/2004 11:52:23 PM

Nesta sista...INI site the mystical...Blessed Love Jah Rasta Far I.

INI reasoned with some elders that the Caribbean. It is not the "tropical cruise" paradise that some site. It is a small little corner of the of the world, so mis-understood and ignored(Give thanks and praises for that)by the world "leaders" and underestimated by the Diaspora.....That the Caribbean is the rootical movement of the uniting of ethiopia MOVEMENT OF JAH PEOPLE.....PARADISE....EDEN...ROOTS have been preserved and truly AFRICAN/ORGANIC

Consider the heights of spiritual awareness,
intellectual awareness
and that INI not living amongst the slave masters, like in the USA,,,ini drive them out,,,,They abandoned the island,,,thanks and praises for that...
INI not living amongs the colonizer in AFRICA.....so INI not living downpressed in i own land,
Not living in the ghettos of the imperialist in Europe under his "charity"

THe caribbean is I land now....and INI make best use of Jah abundance for livity.....SO the while materially poor....so what....free free free to glorify JAH naturally and no one telling INI to dig diamonds, grow cocoa for $$$ and buy food with his money when he be aking more $$$ off I sweat.

INI grow food in the soil, breathe fresh air, drink clean water and live free

Just don't invite no colonizer, imperialist, missionaries to bring tv or convenience or security....

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/11/2004 10:31:39 PM

That is blessed Mystics Nefertiti.

But know that the I must work hard to spread Jah word to convert the souls of men and women. Because Babylon will spread all over. As it is written in the Revelation prophesy.

Leave out of Babylon, enter Zion. The kingdom of God is within.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Nesta sista Sent: 1/12/2004 12:26:34 AM

InI site up de sistren well. An me know of dis life inna Jahmakea where me plant I food and trod de jungles.

Not bad for a Canadian!

:-)

Messenger: yeshima-bet Sent: 1/12/2004 11:22:48 AM

Ises I Ark-I, Ises one and ones,
In HIS blessed embrace InI flourish and find strength,

Yes, of course mystical ites abound, Seven years ago I Kingman (after many trials and tribulations) cut off I locks and beat me badly. This happened out of the blue I was not expecting it, I was at his gates. When I could freely walk away I didn't know how I would sight up I youths (the youngest was four) bruised, bald and very fearful. Walking home was hard, it was in the early hours of the morning.
I prepared a bath, into which I put the oils I knew to ease the physical and mental pain. I meditated on my situation, the one emotion I was feeling above all was fear, the next isolation - how was I to move forward without I roots?
Suddenly I was within white light, I was floating, held by many arms - a very strong but gentle embrace - a brethren I knew but had not seen for many years was with I keeping I calm - above I an all-encompassing voice which said "I am here, do not be afraid, I will keep you safe, all will be well".
I did have the strength to move forward from that, and I youths are beautiful and shining lights in the world.
I truly give thanks to the Almighty One and for all heartical ones who practice universal healing - the brethren in the meditation was in Ethiopia when the above took place and he regularly sends out healing ises.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/12/2004 3:20:00 PM

Seen,

That is Irie that it turned out good. It is just a shame that it had to start out so bad. I don't Iverstand why people must hurt another.

Their are no limits for those that have faith. They can send out their vibes to heal or communicate as the brethren did for the I. And there are so many other things that can be done with faith.

Keep Jah faith, and remain strong,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 1/18/2004 3:54:05 PM

Sista yeshima,
Tears of JOY inna eyes.--JAH RASTA FAR I

Thanks and praises Jah Rasta Far I sharing story in words-I-spriation-LOVE sista u are love.

Shame to I for self weeping---is JAH healing.

I site many sistren die "spiritually" when in that all to often situation because they be following the kingman. ALL ones, know that the I-rator is direct not through man.

JAH is strength and healing and knows the kingman for the evil.Justice b served.

Sista, it is so clear that the I locks are the locks of the heart. And NO ONE can cut those. The I heart is INI so that all of INI is at the I to heal and guide and I-tect. Truth is all power of Jah is within INI....all of I-ration. UNIVERSAL.....

Jah know HIM I-dren... and sista u be an light...radiance.

Who Jah bless, no man curse.

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/19/2004 4:51:48 PM

Greetings,

Yes I Nefertiti, both man and woman are to follow the Creator. And the only Man or Woman worth following are the Ones that are following the Creator, because they show Jah example.

The problem today is that too many men and woman are so far from the ways of the Creator, that they give a bad example.

When a woman comes together with a man living by God's example, then she will willingly follow his ways, because his ways are good and desireable. But since so many men today are living contrary to Jah, the woman don't desire to follow their example, and even criticize their example.

These men that lack Jah, then feel that they must dominate a woman, and use force to make the woman do what they want.

Selassie I show them,
---------------------------
Leadership does not mean domination. The world is always well supplied with people who wish to rule and dominate others.

The true leader is a different sort; he seeks effective activity which has a truly beneficient purpose. He inspires others to follow in his wake, and holding aloft the torch of wisdom, leads the way for society to realize its genuinely great aspirations.

The art of leadership is in the ability to make people want to work for you, while they are really under no obligation to do so. Leaders are people, who raise the standards by which they judge themselves and by which they are willing to be judged. The goal chosen, the objective selected, the requirements imposed, are not mainly for their followers alone.

Leadership
---------------------------

Jah example is the only example to live,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Qe~ne Sent: 1/27/2004 12:57:11 PM

If one should read deut chap. 28 and psalms22 one would see that the tribe of judah is inthe west indies also.

in the 15th century fulfilling the prophecy of is chap.18 ethiopians were taken captive by the portugeuese many of them from the royal house.

Messenger: seeking Sent: 6/11/2004 9:05:47 AM

Greetings All,

I was very angry about 3 months ago, with God, with the man I love. I didn't know what to think, what to feel or what to do. So since the weather seemed to be indicative of that dark mood -- rain pelting down, and wind howling, I left my dog behind (I didn't want her to get hurt) and ventured into the storm. I had reached a point where I knew I didn't care what was going to happen. I could be taken, and I didn't care.

I sat on a small mound, opposite a hill and as the rain abated, I screamed at God that I hated him ... I even screamed at my loved one that I hated him. And fearful as ever that I had done something that I would not be forgiven for, the thunder struck not one side, but right around me. It was loud, and rumbled and I could hear God. Yet, knowing (or maybe because of stupidity) that I am one with Her, I screamed and said, 'That doesn't scare me'! And then there were flashes of lightning ... In that moment, I seemed to surrender slightly and voiced, I hate me. I cried and sobbed, and as the torrents let loose in my own Being, the rain came down harder.

As I looked up, I saw 7 sheep all huddled together, taking cover in the sparse undergrowth on the hill opposite me. And I smiled as I remembered how I had told my loved one, that I am a gentle soul, I don't have to be knocked over the head with a message -- the sheep seemed to image that gentle soul. As I continued looking, I wanted to look away (my mind still very adamant that I was not hearing), but a voice said: Just look. As I looked the sun came streaming through the clouds just above the sheep. There was a slight break in the driving rain. And I asked: God, I have asked, and I have asked to see you. But you keep failing me. Where are you? Why? Why are you doing this to me?' Now, I am a rather rational person, so wasn't particularly prepared for whatt happened next -- some might even argue that I had a psychotic episode.

The clouds above the sheep had formed the word IS. And as I watched the IS transformed into God ... cynically I laughed and said: there's no way that you are going to write LOVE across the sky. That's stretching it, even for you ... But SHE did ... the D of God turned into a heart -- yes, not the word LOVE, but a heart. It wasn't left at that though: a face appeared in the clouds, and it was my loved one. I cried and cried .. and I think I am still crying. But I know what happened. I might not always believe it. But I know..

My loved one and I are not on 'good terms' in this time, but I still know ...

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/11/2004 9:37:20 AM

Jah reveals Himself in many ways.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 44

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I