Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1307&start_row=11

What is hell

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 2/3/2006 12:53:05 PM

Seems to i that is hell is uncertainty and that where ones that hell is the state of mind. A constant focus on uncertainty.....brings much suffering due to anticipating the fears that ones create. Once one has gone to hell(uncertainty, and faced the fear not consumed by it, death has no power over the i. That is why rasta don't die.

blessed love rasta far i
haile i selassie i

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 2/3/2006 1:12:50 PM

"certainty" is a dangerous concept in I sight. If one is "certain" about a thing which concern only oneself I see no problem, but when people are "certain" enough to feel justified in causing harm to ones who are "wrong" there is a problem.
Most atrocities have been committed by ones who are "certain" that they are right.
I believe that the Iver-present "Kingdom of JAH" is within InI here and now and that ignorance of this Truth is hell and is the root cause of all evil. (but I might be wrong)

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 2/3/2006 1:34:42 PM

people that do things that are "dangerous" are not living in certainty, they are living in fear, and that is what drives them to do such things. Much fear or uncertainty is focusing on some sort of "lack"...lack cannot be quantified, only theorized (IE show me what the -3 of anything looks like?)

...if one is breathing that is the catalyst to action and thought. The awareness to danger is to incite breathing to big up for the "danger". Life can be a danger zone(black uhuru), that is the$hit$tem, to allways be reinforcing the vibe of danger To allways be fearing what harm others "may" do us, is a waste of energy.. to be aware of ini intentions and not be dragged down by fear..Use it awareness as a reminder act with awareness. this is not to say that there are not harmfull things going on,,,u check? It means facing them and dealing with them as they come upon the i so that ini can move through or around them.
Breathe

SO this brings to mind a little Garvey
Marcus - Be King Of Circumstances

The rise of nations and of men
Record their struggles passed and won,
But none may tell just where and when
The urge did come and thus begun.
It might have been through glorious deeds
Performed by earlier men of fame,
Whose inspiration often leads
To visions that remake a name.

A Constantine, Alexander, too,
A Hannibal and Caesar great
May change the thought of even you
And give a hero to the State.
To read the deeds of men renowned
Will make you choose a given course
That often strikes tire note profound,
Revealing thus the man of force.

The deeds we do must make the race
And force the nation to the top,
And when we gain the honour place
We forge ahead and never Stop.
Keep winning more and still some more,
And set a pace for fainter heart;
Your deeds shall spread from shore to shore,
And worlds shall know you played your part.

Though black of race you are, my friend,
Your part in life is ever here:
There's work for you; the human trend
Calls for each one to have his share.
Go then and play your part to-day,
And think that you are king of all
Circumstances that come your way.
Before which you must never fall.

blessed
rasta far i

Messenger: bradbits Sent: 2/3/2006 1:55:06 PM

Is it Heaven on Earth, or is it Hell?
This world that I know all too well.
Where suffering and pain run the show.
And one man's friend is another man's foe.

Where war is business and business is war.
And dreamers dream of a distant peace,
when war drums play their tune no more,
and the worship of the gold does cease.

Heaven or Hell is what we choose,
no matter how much we win or lose.
How we live in our hearts and minds
is where our Heaven or Hell we'll find.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 2/3/2006 2:35:23 PM

John Marcus I Selassie I Jah Rastafari!

InI need not worry bout not hell. eva foward neva backward

R Kingdom

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 2/3/2006 2:46:19 PM

BLESSED LOVE

I'm not sure I get the I's point here Nefertiti. Don't you think that in every war the ones fighting, killing and dying on BOTH sides are "certain" that they are right?

Iman think fear is a symptom of ignorance. (but I might be wrong)

Messenger: White dread Sent: 2/3/2006 6:08:00 PM

I agree, in a war both sides think that there are right, or else they wouldnt be fighting...true..
Bush Thinks he is right...So does Saddam..
InI know that war is never right..let alone to kill
for only the Allmight has the power and "license" to kill.

Rasta will never fight war with guns rockets or fists..never..
We will fight with truth

One Love

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 2/3/2006 7:40:19 PM

Since when do you need a license to kill ??? War isn't pretty, but some times it is necessary. It's a good thing that America ousted Sadam, although I don't agree with their approach 100 % either. I feel the U.N. should have been given more time to form their conclusions concerning the weapons of mass destruction. But that is in the past now, let Us look forward to the future courageously and stand up to defend Our Ethiopia. History tells what happended when a Stalanist dictator took over Our Father's Land. Let Us make darn sure that that never happens again. We have alot of work to do to rebuild Our Holy City and time is dragging on. All aboard the train to Sion ~ New Jerusalem, leave outa Babylon the fallen shity of harlots is crumbling. Jah Rastafari Haile Selassie I ~ Ethiopia Firever !!!

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 2/4/2006 12:16:40 AM

from hell to war...what are they good for..Absolutely no-thing...

Why is it that there is rationallization for war? Destruction.. that is what it is.... Babylon builds and destroys....Zion is creation and continuation.....

Hell...I reapeat, is the fear of uncertainty and which leads to knee jerk reaction to what ones fear the most, as in teh case of war.

As a wombman, creation is what gives and maintains life...endurance and acceptance.

The day that ones and ones stand up against there fears and realize that life continues on through right intentions and right throughts, then war will be the easy cowardly way to protect ones own physical life. Man does not give life, so who is he to take it?

Heaven and hell, the dualities that ones limit in ones life is merely a small mindset of creation.

get up stand stand up for your rights.....and that means the right for our youth to live in a better space than we entered into.

rasta far i
haile i selassie i

Messenger: gideon Sent: 2/4/2006 2:56:12 PM

There's a difference between thinking you are certain and knowing you are certain. Knowing comes from experience, and thinking it comes from imagination. It is just a theory. All the war and killing is based on theories, not certain knowledge. But the people who are caught up in it feel certain in their minds, because their thinking is not grounded.
Dread Lion and Nefertiti seem to be on different points.

All I would like to add to what Nefertiti say is that we shouldn't condemn people or try to degrade them for their actions. It is just a disease that people have that cause negative vibes and wrong reactions like making war.
We should consider those people to be victims of their own thoughts, since that is the reality of it.
The reason I am adding that is not because anyone said anything different. But sometimes, how things are in this world, it is easy to assume that someone is thinking a certain way and we can save a lot of trouble and make progress easier when we explain certain points clearly so no-one can get the wrong idea.
When you say that people are bringing negative vibes it is easy for many people listening to assume that you are against those people, when really you are just expressing the fact that they are mistaken in their thinking. Don't say that it is not worth clarifying. All the rowing that takes place on this site, not to mention the whole world, should be evidence enough that it is very useful to take time out to explain things so that people are less likely to jump to conclusions and get the wrong idea.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I