Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1307&start_row=31

What is hell

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 3/22/2009 10:11:43 AM

This is something Peter Tosh said:

PT: Yeah, mon. I seen a vision terrible, terrible. I see the pit of
destruction and seen millions of people inside of the pit going down. And I
went to the side of the pit, and stand up like this, say "Blood Bath, where
so much people come from?" And looking in the pit, man, is the biggest pit.
The circumference of the pit, and the diameter, could never be measured.
Serious thing. And 'twas smoke coming out of the pit, people going down in
the pit, but the way the people was crying, it was awful. When I hear the
crying...

HH: Even the wicked you feel sorry for ...

PT: Yes, man.

HH: They should hear the word once.

PT: Serious thing. Blood clot. I tell you terrible ...

Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/10/2009 8:59:54 PM

Greetings

This is I Rasponse to white dread's opening post.

Basically I thank the I for the Itation. I man see hell as a spiritual condition that the soul is placed in, or find itself in. Notice the passage that the I sighted in Psalms, King David stated that no matter where he was, be it in heaven or hell, that Jah would be with him. Now if hell was the lake of fire as described by the Roman Catholic church, then why would Jah be there?

I man feel that Jah is letting the I's know that hell is what InI go through in InI daily lives. But no matter how hard life may seem at times, that Jah never abondones InI.

I man do not believe in a heavn or hell as the Roman Catholic church describes. I man know that hevaen and hell is right here on earth.

Notice when prophet Marley stated, "no die and go to heaven in a jesus name......why pray to heaven in jesus name, when he is here as a living man.....we know and we understand, that the mighty God is a living man....you can fool some people some time, but can't fool all the people all the time."

This was prophet Marley's way of getting InI to not look to spookism, and any for of schism and ism. If InI are the roots of Zion, then InI king is real and rule from a physical throne in this realm "earth". Hell is right here, that is why Jah Rastafari "HEAD CREATOR" had to come here to show InI the way and the light. That is why Jah Rastafari is known as the light to the world.

I man know that when I pass forward, that I soul will return to this earth once again as the seed of Jah, and live again, as spoken of in the scriptures.

Jah bless the I as you trod wicked dem Babylon.

Jah know

Messenger: Sheba.. Sent: 4/11/2009 6:17:54 PM

BLESSED

InI thanks di I's for dis a reasonin here,
I will tell di I's because of all di mix up mix up of religion from greek times right down,InI have to go right back to aincent egyptology[kemetology]in the time of Aset..Azar..Ra'..I Em Hotep..Agat Kufu..These are our great kings of egypt in some of our oldest dynasties...read up on them or go to you tube and look up Ashra Kwesi...now their religeon was set out for them by the sumerians a.k.a the little twa and the mayan people...

I will share this,Azar died and was resurected when he was resurected he told his people of egypt he would build heaven on earth thus set about building the giza plateu...
now the giza plateu is in perfect allignment wid orions belt and orion is greek for Azar......

peace and love idrens....
one love
one aim
one destiny

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I