Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1159&start_row=31

The things that the Israelite Chrurch teaches

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 37
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/27/2005 3:05:48 AM

Some people only want to accept part of the prophesy, they refuse to accept all because of their own wicked mind.

Revelation 7
[4] And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
[5] Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.
[6] Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.
[7] Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.
[8] Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.
[9] After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
[10] And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/27/2005 6:35:18 AM

Prince, your not very smart. And I'm not impressed. I also don't have as much time to blow away like you do posting things on the internet trying to make everyone believe what I believe. You haven't even a left a sratch let alone a dent on anyones faith here, as a matter of fact I think that everyones faith on this forum has grown and strengthened because of your consistent folly and dumb dumb talk. No ones impressed man. Your about as exciting as a can of moth balls, maybe not even that.

You remind I of a drum, lots of loud noise but completly hollow on the inside. Your cult gives a very distorted view on the Bible and its scriptures. But hey, if it makes you sleep at night!

I hope that one day you will be satisfied with yourself and who you are. Your very angry and defensive which shows that your hiding something. All of you guys are screaming raging maniacs, who wants everyone to believe what you say. But don't you understand that your delivery has a big impact on the receptive. Its like me cooking a fancy meal with great colors and flavors, but then serving it on a trash can lid. It no longer matters what the content of the subject is if you don't deliver it properly. Your first apperance on this site was intrusive and disrespectful. I know what you guys are like. When I used to see your cult in the streets of Philly, they just scream and yell and tell everyone their going to hell. And when outsiders try to speak they either don't give them the chance or you completly interupt them. Show me in the Bible, that you flaunt around so much, were Christ interupts people or calls them idiots or is disrespectful period. I mean you guys wanna talk all the hard stuff but you haven't even mastered the little things like respect and love.

Honor and Raspect

Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 12/27/2005 12:52:16 PM

Ark I thinks he's got something....lol.

I just wanmna get that post, because people think they can just pull stuff and we dont have an answer.

The Great multitude is talking about Israelites. Israelites among all nations. And all nations of Israel. AND WE WILL PROVE THAT!!!

Revelations 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
Rev 7:10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
Rev 7:11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,
Rev 7:12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.
Rev 7:13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
Rev 7:14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
Rev 7:15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

Pay very close attetion to that. If this scripture is INEED talking about EVERYBODY and all people (Such as Chinese, or African) then according to this verse they all serve him day and IN HIS TEMPLE.

NOW IF THAT IS THE CASE, EXPLAIN THIS!!!!!!

Rev 11:1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
Rev 11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles:.....

WHY IS IT TELLING YOU HERE THAT THE GENTILES ARE OUTSIDE OF THE TEMPLE!!!!!! REVELATIONS 7 IS TALKING ABOUT A GREAT MULTITIUDE THAT WOULD BE IN HIS TEMPLE ALL THE TIME!!!! THIS CLEARLY IS TALKING ABOUT 2 DIFFERENT GROUPS OF PEOPLE, CERTAIN PEOPLE WORSHIP IN THE TEMPLE AND CERTAIN PEOPLE (who just happen to be called Gentiles) ARE OUTSIDE!!!!!!!

Revelations 7:9 is talking about the Israelites.

Act 2:5 And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven.

Jews lived among all nations and took on their names. It will list the names of some jews who were being called other nations but were actually JEWS.

Act 2:9 Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia,
Act 2:10 Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes,
Act 2:11 Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God.

v11 is PROVING that they spoke different tongues, thats why in Revelations 7:9 it says all nations, and all tongues. Because Israel was in all nations and spoke all tongues.

But just in case that is not CLEAR enough.

Gen 35:10 And God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel.
Gen 35:11 And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;

Isa 60:22 A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the LORD will hasten it in his time.

Israel is the naiton that will bring forth MANY children, it is as though we are MANY nations, that is the FULFILLLMENT of prophecy given to Abraham, too Isaac and to Jacob. In Revelations 7:9 it is all the nations of Israel.

Of not, then when are the gentiles not serving him in the temple in Revelations 11?

You attempts are weak. I am just really practicing on you guys at this point. I need sword practice....lol. You can disprove us. All you can do is make an arguement, then hide our posts after you have been disproven.

Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 12/27/2005 12:56:11 PM

almost forgot..... the innumerable multitude

Hos 1:10 "Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered;..." (Innumerable.)

The Israelite Church of God and Jesus Christ is the ONLY church who teaches the truth, and we are the ONLY ones who can defend and prove what we teach with the scriptures. You all can lie and act like you haven't been disproven, but you are SHOOK UP, thats why u are trying to hide the posts, if they indeed proved nothing you would have left it alone.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/27/2005 1:20:24 PM

It is not all people who will sit around the throne of God, it is only those who "came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb."

The ones who join with Jah are no longer Gentiles. It is those that refuse the way of Jah that are Gentiles.

After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

Jah used so many different ways to show that He is talking about Jah people from all different nations, not just the people who are descended from Israel. If Jah was only talking about those that were descended from Israel, then He would have said that they were descended from Israel. But instead He says of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues. He said it in so many ways because Jah knew that some would try their hardest to only include themself and exclude all others.

So He said all nations but knew that some like you would say "descendants of Israel from all nations"

So He said all kindred (kindred - A group of related persons, as a clan or tribe. A person's relatives Of the same ancestry or family: kindred clans. Having a similar or related origin)

So all kindred means that it will include some people from all ancestry lines, as long as they washed their robes, and made them white in the word of the Lamb.

And just in case kindred wasn't enough to be clear to those that only want to believe what they choose, Jah also said and people and tongues

As I have said in the past, if Jah was as wicked as people like you, Israel and all other nations would cease to exist, because all have dealt with wickedness. But Jah created all people and Jah only desire is that we turn from our wickedness and serve HIM. Jah will accept all people who do that. It is men that deal with separation of people, Jah deals with separation of wickedness from righteousness.

Concerning the hidden posts, like I said in the other post, whoever wants to read your foolishness can click the view button on the post. I have prevented nobody from reading foolishness if they choose to.

Others have no desire to look at your foolishness, but come here to reason and rise up in Jah Irits, so this way they don't have to have it in their face unless they feel like wasting a little time every now and then.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 12/27/2005 11:07:54 PM

WELL IOF IT INDEED ALL NATIONS and not all nations of Israel, TELL ME WHY IT SAYS THEY AREN'T INT HE TEMPLE!!!

Rev 11:1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. (PEOPLE ARE IN THERE)

Rev 11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

BUT NOT THE GENTILES!!!!!!

Ark I, SHUT DOWN. The BIBLE explains itself. You err because you know not the scriptures. By process of elimination it can only be the ISraelites. You can't disprove it, all you can do is repeat yourself.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/28/2005 1:40:36 AM

JAH RASTAFARI IS INI LIGHT AND SALVATION.
WHOM SHALL INI FEAR?
NONE, FOR THE LORD GOD JAH RASTAFARI IS INI SHEILD AND BUCKLER AND UNTO INI WILL DELIVERANCE BE GIVEN.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 37

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I