Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1133&start_row=11

vexation of spirit

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 12/14/2005 6:39:10 PM

No im sorry I didnt mean it to be rascist, even though its not, you must look apon everyone as humans, individuals.
I told you you'd say this, didn't I.
I added her colour mainly because if you live in the streets of America and know the social system you can overstand that black peoples who believe in the Bible tend to be closer than a white person.
Closer to what? Do you realise that I am a Black person living in America. And I have been homless, more than once. I have aghetto pass.

I have incountered alot of Christians, the whites fight me down, the blacks accept I for the want of education that I have on theology. Although I dont say that white people our bad or whatever, individuals make up society, not colours.

You continue to prove to me that you don't listen.
THE REASON BLACK CHRISTIANS ACCEPT WHITE PEOPLE IS BECAUSE THE BIBLE WAS USED BY WHITE SLAVE OWNERS TO ENFORCE SELF HATRED AND SECURED THE LOVE AND TRUST OF ONLY WHITE PEOPLE. Every christian Black elder who is a serious christian has a ingrained fear of white people. It is the nature of racism. It is the reason that Mothers keept their childern out of the civil right movement and refused to let them grow an afro.
Have you ever heard the saying; If your white your alright, Brown stick around, Black get back?
You have almost no understanding of racism and yet you refuse to concider the fact that your completly steeped in white privalige. It drips from your every post.

Messenger: erbalisse Sent: 12/14/2005 8:11:02 PM

Empress Nzingha "If we are all one, and we all started out in Africa, and Black people were here first then what's the problem? Why can't Ras Tafar I be Black?

And it doesn't matter whether you believe me or not, because when it boils right down to it, I am Black and you are not. "

Emopress: I do not know if these

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/14/2005 8:17:12 PM

Yeah ok im done with you because no matter what I say your always tryin to prove some point thats foolish. You talk like you speak for Black people or for RastafarI people, EXCEPT EVERYONE IVE TALK TO GREETS ME!! They same thing I talk about on here is the same thing me and my local brothers reason about. Do the call me racist? Never, you really dont realise what im about. Or maybe your focusing to much on what I type because your getting a tottally different meaning from what im posting on everytime to the point its rediculous, if you want to schedule a ONE on ONE reasoning im cool with that, till that time im not going to reason like this with you no more. We can either schedule a time for the reasoning room on tis websit or if you live in Florida I will give you my contact information and would be more than welcome to have a conversation with you.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 12/14/2005 8:17:26 PM

As Peter Tosh sings....

Vexation of the soul is vanity

He also says the rich man's wealth is in the city
Destruction of the poor is thier poverty
The poor man's wealth is in a wholly wholly place...

Know yourself
Blessed.
Rasta far I
Haile I Selassie i

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 12/14/2005 10:39:09 PM

EmpressNzingha@hotmail.com
www.geocities.com/nzingha
Eva-Nzingha Garvesther Moorhead

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/14/2005 11:04:35 PM

I will be in contact with you soon.

Ras ElIjah

1 - 1011 - 16