Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1130&start_row=21

Relax in the name of JAH

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 27
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 12/14/2005 11:07:40 PM

So what your saying is that you don't have the answer.

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/14/2005 11:13:52 PM

elijah are you really cursing your. black sistren? leave the room rasta. and go reflect on what you are doing then come back.

selassie is black

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/14/2005 11:26:14 PM

I sure am but it dont matter, because whatever I say is turned into bullshit.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: zion28 Sent: 12/15/2005 10:16:32 AM

í tink that every body needs to start presionate the babilones to legalize the plantation of the ancestral plant.

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 12/15/2005 11:48:25 AM

So, what your saying Mr. Elijah is that you have no fear of going against the majority but when given the chance to redeem yourself you are to afraid to speak.
Answer the question Bredren, you continue to behave in a matter that suggest you have all the answers, I'm only asking for one.
How can Africans become free?

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/18/2005 1:40:00 PM

I dont have all the answers, im a student, not a teacher.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 12/21/2005 12:13:17 PM

"Relax in the Name of JAH" --sound advice

Noone will truly be free until EVERYONE is free.

His Majesty taught InI that race is "petty", that war will continue until the color of a persons skin is of no more significance than the color of his/her eyes. Since there can be no freedom for Africans,or anyone else, until there is no longer war, InI must take up HIM's challenge to become members of a "NEW RACE". And the first priority in establishing Peace by Rastafari is to bring righteous African people together and restore the Integrity of Ifrica so that the world can come together.

Or as the King of Kings put it Himself:

"The Temple of The Most High begins with the human body which houses our life, the essence of our existence. Africans are in bondage today because they approach spirituality through religion provided by foreign invaders and coquerers. WE MUST STOP CONFUSING RELIGION WITH SPIRITUALITY. Religion is a set of rules, regulations and rituals created by humans, which were supposed to help people to grow spiritually. Due to human imperfection religion has become corrupt, political, divisive and a tool for power struggle. SPIRITUALITY IS NOT THEOLOGY OR IDEOLOGY. It is a SIMPLE way of life, pure and original as was given by the Most High, the universe and each other. As the essence of our existence, it embodies our culture, true identity, nationhood and destiny. A people without a nation that they can really call their own is a people without a soul. Africa is our nation and is in spiritual and physical bondage because her leaders are turning outside for solutions to African problems when everything Africa needs is within her. When African righteous people come together the world will come together. This is our divine destiny."

ONE BLESSED LOVE

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 27

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I