Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1111&start_row=1

Black people not violent!

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Binghi Michael Sent: 12/11/2005 1:43:08 PM

I hear ones say that the white man shitsystem is the root cause of black violent behaivor, while I agree this plays a role, To say a black people are more peaceful natured?Id say its about even.Ive had a family member raped by a man who happend to be black and in high school this dude who also happend used to bullie the hell out of I, holding i down at recess an punching me in the arem over and over. now I know white people do this same stuff, but so do blacks.Now lets check ithiopia, never colonized. Thw afar wear their rivals nuts on a necklace and arnt considered a warrior till they have ten kills. How u gonna blame whity for that? Go study african cultures, Some are highly peaceful, some brutal , who kill a stranger on site.long before the cave man was in europe the black man was killing his brother.Why you think them black men migrated north in the first place? Man , all man has the potential for violence , me included

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/11/2005 3:20:06 PM

MOST VIOLENT CRIMES ARE COMMITTED BY WHITEMEN. CHECK HISTORY. HOW CAN YOU EVEN CALL YOURSELF RASTA AND BELONG TO A BLACK MOVEMENT AND SAY THIS. HOW CAN YOU? YOU DON'T EVEN REMEMBER THE ITALIANS WHO BEHEADED ETHIOPIANS HEAD TO NAME A VERY FEW 10 MILLION ETHIOPIANS DIED IN THE ETHIOPIAN HOLOCAUST. YOU SEE WHY I REPEAT MYSELF. IT IS NOT EVEN. NEVER EVEN. NO NO NO. YOU DO NOT OVERSTAND MELANIN. WHY ARE YOU FIGHTING AGAINST SELASSIE I.AS A WHITE PERSON YOU DO NOT FIGHT TO BE BALCK AND KEEP YOUR CULTURE. YOU ARE NOT A RASTA WITH THIS STATEMENT. SAY THIS TO TO BONGO BONE WHOM YOU QUOTE AND SEE. HE STATED THAT BLACKS SHOULD NEVER DEAL WITH WHITES. AND STILL WE LET YOU IN. SELASSIE LET US ALL IN. NEVER POST THIS GARBAGE AGAIN. COME TO BINGHIE WITH YOUR GANJA MONEY AND LEARN BLACK CULTURE AND HOW WE STILL SUFFER THIS DAY.

SELASSIE GOD

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/11/2005 3:48:23 PM

ALSO IKEL IS A LIGHT SKIN BLACKMAN. NOT A WHITE. WATTO KNEW THIS. YOU SPEAK TO MUCH OF THE BONE BUT NEVER SAT WITH HIM WHY? BECAUSE YOU DON'T COME TO THEOCRATICAL BINGHIE

SELASSIE JAH

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 12/11/2005 4:01:06 PM

Michael, you are not only NOT a Nyahbinghi, you are nothing close to RastafarI.

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 12/11/2005 4:45:42 PM

blessed...

for those who like the facts of statistics-the eye of Horus...
76% of serial murders (very sick mysogenistic walking dead) are white males. Yet the majority of imprisoned ones are black males. In fact 25% of the world incarcerated peoples are in the USA (which has a mere 6% of the world population)-this in a nations that claims the freest place on earth!

NOW that does not mean all white males are serial killers, not that black males are criminals...but look at HIS-tory and even the white male writes his story as that of plunder, rape and theft. Often glorifying his so called victories as his burden to civilizing the rest of us.. .the majority of non-white and non-male "subjects"....

Ther are violent people in the world of every color and gender.....what does any of this have to do with Rasta far I. Lately i find this board becoming so "racist" with all this talky talky and flinging of racism-supremacy and such...Get over it and get on with the real destiny of ini...lifting up of ur minds by living JUSTLY MERCIFULLY and TRUTHFULLY to repatriate ini the mind. Rasta time to mash out this white male nationalism rationale to uplift ones self and not the destiny of INI people. NOW is the time to live up in order to site to ini youth the RIGHT path of TRUTH-JUSTICE.. these are the essential for living under ini fig tree. Keep focused on what is wrong in ones own livity and be cleaning up one own bumba klatt walk. Be perfect and then the i's-up (NOT WE's-dumb)will radiate to the world. Ra....

Overstand FIRST that everyone today is a result of history. u can chose to be a victim or a survivor of INI ancestors. Face that, know urselves and then move forward in redeeming i. Until then, one has no place to talk this or that being more right or wrong.

Take the post out of your own eye, before dealing with someone else's speck. By the time one is clear in eye-site, there is wholly truth not mystery in life. so cast ur stones, those who are perfect. I stand here to be judged by the only master, the creator.

wanna discuss what the creator look like...the image? Go look in a mirror and if the i don't like what the i see, NOW is the time to get right. no room for be fixing up any living being but oneself. INI. Get out of the mental slavery of greed, vanity and pride. fiyah burn pon those who IGNORE truth and set thier agenda to thier intents of folly and evilness and trickery. Whatever trap that is set will be most vile to the trap setter. Stop die-viding the i from the i, wicked ones. ur stressfulness in your ways will not mash down ini spirit of JUSTICE-REPATRIATION-JOY- and peace....you have not destroyed ini people, no matter how u carry out your genocide.

This is no happy hippie dippie free love club. This is SERIOUS, real LIFE....No more celebrating DIE-versity... BUMBA KLATT...INI live uni-versity. Unity has no space for DIE-versity....ONE JAH ONE AIM ONE DESTINY.

Use your intellect on upliftment not downpression.

I am raging not aging
to intercept these false precepts of livity,
there is no nativity of CHRIST-I-aint-SEE?
so get down and humble
and stop the bumble
bee-ing of beLIE-ving
that u are greater
than a creator that u can't see
in he, she, u and me,
open the eyes
see the light
and make the fight
for prosperity of ini people
not under some vaulted steeple
the place that defines your race
class and gender...
Become what the i is
not something that mis-
takes education for liberation
laws are not right
that market further blight
of erosion
when in reality the explosion
of our culture
is in the nature
of ini favor
of beauty and life
without the downpressors strife
seasonally continually iteternally FIRMLY
so step aside take a ride
on the train, outside my brain
in the rain
let your hellish pride drain away the
egotistic vainty that u call sanity

Get real and don't steal my face in your race
for taking what was never yours in the first place.

Rasta far I
Haile I Selassie I

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/11/2005 4:57:31 PM

it is time to pass the race thing but the race thing is still an issue. I and I want to not make it an issue but it is here.

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 12/11/2005 5:07:36 PM

Blessed love.

Yes it is AN issue, a element of downpression(very signicant of the hundreds of million of africans that have died due to the color of thier skin thru slavery, rape, theft, lynchings, injustice by the ignorance of euro and arab peoples-no doubt about dat !) HOwever ini ancestors did not die in vain to have ini continue in the vein of wickednss of the donwpressors. INI people did not survive extinction due to the downpressors... rather survival depended upon the strength of INI....ini nature of fortitude and continued self knowledge.

To make it THE issue continues to make ones slaves of the downpressors. TO feed this issue continually takes time energy and resources from what is possible... u can't change the leopards spots true...and the leopard must love his spots cuz that is how the leopard created.... the spirit must be free to dwell....and there is no fear of the livitinty(i don't like the word DIE-vinity)of INI. Purely organically, naturally in ini trod. Why be beating up deadness? LOVE WHO u are in all living things that crosses path.

BE AWARE of what u are.....INI not dead, ini dreaded in the legal system becuz of justice.

bless
rasta far i
haile i selassie the FIRST

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I