Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1109&start_row=1

Binghi Ises on the West Coast

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/11/2005 1:20:00 PM

Do the I's know about Binghis held on the West Coast. I man live up[ here in Oregon and not too much happening that way. We got a lot of wanna be Rasta here in Portland. I have heard that Eugene holds Ceremonial Ises but I'm not sure. Does anyone know about Northern CA? I haven't attended a service in about a year and a half since I lived in Philly.

I do give thanks

Blessed Love

Messenger: Binghi Michael Sent: 12/11/2005 1:30:08 PM

YES ,i, THE NEXT ISES WILL BE JULY WITH SMALLER ONES FOR JAN 7 AND APRIL 21 , CONTACT i JAHNYAH@COX.NET.CLOSER TO THE TIME OF FOR INFO.ITS USUALLY UGENE OR HUMBOLDT AREA, BLESSED LOVE

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/11/2005 3:33:56 PM

WHEN YOU HAVE THIS IZES MAKE SURE YOU HAVE APPOINTED DELIGETS OF THE BINGHIE ORDER SO THAT IT CAN BE DONE OFFICIALLY. TO LONG I HEAR ABOUT BINGHIE IZES IN CALI AND NO ONE LINKED THE CENTRAL IN JAMAICA. ARE YOU GOING TO FIGHT AGAINST THIS REQUEST TOO? TAKE YOUR GANJA MONEY STARTING NOW LINK THE ANCIENTS AND SET UP VISAS FOR THEM. AND REQUEST THEM AND THEY WILL COME. THIS WAS SAID BY THE CHAIRMAN OF THE BINGHIE HOUSE IN JAMAICA. IT IS GOING TO BE 2000 IN ETHIOPIA AND NO IZES CANNOT GO ON WITHOUT A CENTRAL LINK AND ELDERS PRESENTS. THIS HAS BEEN A REQUEST FROM THE ELDERS. WILL YOU DISAGREE WITH THIS REQUEST? DO YOU HAVE ROOM FOR ELDERS IN YOUR NEXT BINGHIE IZES. START ON IT NOW SO THAT WE CAN ALL LINK AND MAKE IT THAT BLACK CULTURE IS PRESENT. AND IF YOU FIND THIS TOO HARD TO DO, THEN I FEEL THAT YOU ARE NOT READY FOR WORKS.

SELASSIE GOD

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/11/2005 8:26:47 PM

Yes I. Give thanks for the Rasponse. I agree that the Ancients should also be present at these Binghi Ceremonies. I want the I, Ras Truth to link I up at I e-mail to get more info from the bredren.

jahjahguidei@yahoo.com

Give thanks

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/11/2005 8:32:54 PM

EMail: Binghi@nyahbinghi.org

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 12/11/2005 8:38:30 PM

Bredren, I'm like an hour north of Philly. You should come check out our healing center sometime. www.geocities.com/joyannyoga

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 12/11/2005 9:35:15 PM

Yes I bredren Ras Truth,

It seems certain now that InI "Cali Rasses" (lol) need to invite and host Incient Ilders to come and bless InI. We will reason about this and JAH willing it will be soon come.

ONE LOVE

Please remember my point about the way HIM told Ithiopians to treat italians after the war and that InI white Rastas deserve even more than that beca we have repented, bow down to a Black King and call HIM God.

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/12/2005 12:55:34 AM

dreadlion. selassie let the italians stay. but under a black rule. a black monarch. and if they made any move against this it would be off with there heads. the italians which metaphorically you are using as white rasta today could live amongst the ethiopians. but know your history and sight the conditions. under a black power. they could not interfere within the ethiopian affairs. plus i repeat, i never said for whites not to come. come to binghie under black power, black rule with a great black king of creation.

selassie black

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I