Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1104&start_row=1

selassie say no beer

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/10/2005 11:40:56 PM

selassie have a speech in a book which say to not drink beer cause it not good for your temple. so why do many rasta drink the poison of babylon? why do they love to sip from the wicked man vine? beer killer just like crack. and still i see some so call rasta drink beer like it a juice. when selassie say to not drink. burn out babylon strong.

selassie god

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/11/2005 1:13:46 AM

True that! Word up! Alcohol is horrible and is not a part of the Ivine Order. Nothing that takes life can enter the Order which brings forth and promotes life. Keep those destructive things from yourself, alcohol is responsable for over 350,000 deaths a year not including 50% of all murders and 65% of all highway accidents, bad stats.

Keep to roots tea, and ganja.

Blessed

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 12/11/2005 8:49:46 AM

Ises

Of course I can only agree, but still I would like to see the exact quote plus the source.

Of course I know HIM quote at Haile Selassie Stadion, saying he is against alcohol in general. But I do not know about any quote especially on beer. Anywhere in Members of a New Race, Selected Speeches, Important Utterances?

Give Thanks

Selah

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I