Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=110.0&start_row=31

Ocean

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 45
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: EZRASTA Sent: 10/13/2010 10:44:58 PM

Seen bredren u cant learn to be a Rastafarian cause who feels it knows it you are what you are since before creation to the end!!

Messenger: Derfel Sent: 8/3/2012 3:10:57 AM

Wisdom is like food. I and I need it all the days of our life. Peace, Inity and love. JAH bless.

Messenger: Derfel Sent: 8/3/2012 3:11:43 AM

Seen.

Messenger: Derfel Sent: 8/3/2012 3:13:29 AM

True dat. Seen.

Messenger: chica Sent: 8/3/2012 3:48:39 PM

Ezrasta wrote:
"Seen bredren u cant learn to be a Rastafarian cause who feels it knows it you are what you are since before creation to the end!!"

That is what brought me to this forum. I don't know how I know. I don't know why I know. I only know I belong here, if even for a season. There is something in this reasoning that is drawing me out of the world of Babylon and leading me to the Sun. Every bredren and sistren I meet along this journey has influenced my thought process helping to bring order to the mess I call my life, so filled with agony and strife. I am forever grateful. Blessings to each of you who make up this ocean.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/4/2012 1:58:28 AM

One Love.

I see this One Conscousness filling I and i people, I and I animals and creatures, even this One Spirt filling the plants and trees and water and wind.

I sense this one Presence In all things witnessing the One from a different point.

when I look at you, I lookright through form and see our onness and same essence, pure conscousness.

This is all we are all else is a cover, the life of earth is a clothing for the naked spirt.

When I am with others I am not enjoying them I am enjoying myself.

Cause the life in these bodies is one and same.

The bodys die but this One lives forever.

Rasta knows life is eternal, and Life is One.

the Earth is one living organism..

One Earth One Aim one Destiny.

Jah Ratafari.

Rasta is Future.

I and I are Jahs appointed care takers of the earth. becasue in takng care of the earth and all life we take care of ourseles beause the earth feeds and sustains us.

love others as you love your selves because they are your self own self, end the illusion that led to delusion.

I and I Jah ratafari, King Selassie, Yeshua Christos

the same yesterday Today and Forever

Underneath all these changs in life, something in us all does not change.

These bodys changed from a sperm to a fetus to a baby to a todlet to a child to a teenager to n adult to and elder but the ONE inside is never changing...

The appearance of a wave in the ocean rises and changes to its end at the shore but is allways made of same essence just as all the other waves.

we are waves, Jah is the Ocean

one Love one sprit one heart One God

Jah fire burn all illusions

Messenger: chica Sent: 8/4/2012 1:07:21 PM

OK, OK, so now I'm on the verge of tears! This poem is sooooooo beautiful, so filled with truth and love. All I can say is Thank you, thank you, thank you. Jah bless you now and always... One love.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/4/2012 6:37:07 PM

Yes Jah bless All waves that come and go are made of water

all people and crature that come and go are made of Jah Rastafari

Spirit takes many forms Just as water does....

Animal plants people fruit all made of water and spirit.. Same water , same spirt, so many different minifestations.......Jah is one but infinite.

Messenger: ras93 Sent: 4/1/2013 5:18:27 PM

As a newfound Rasta,i just have to say,since the realization of faith and religion, it is amazing that everything around me simultaneously inspires and challenges my faith. Jah bless!

Messenger: Warrior Dove Sent: 6/25/2013 3:18:37 AM

All rivers return to the Ocean.

The Ocean is JAH and the rivers are paths/religions that return us back to JAH. No river being the same, yet they are all flowing back to JAH.

I can sight people as drops of water in the Ocean. They are the Ocean, but they are under the illusion of being a drop of water. So the people build a world upon the illusion that they are separate from JAH.

Once they awaken to the truth that they are the Ocean; the illusion of being a separate drop of water will vanish and the oneness of the Ocean will remain as it always had been.

I give thanks the Itations list

Blessed Love,
Warrior Dove

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 45

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I