Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=110&start_row=21

Ocean

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 45
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: AliRasta Sent: 5/25/2007 2:33:56 AM

Selassie I say- "Since nobody can interfere in the realm of God we should tolerate and live side by side with those of other faiths. In the mystic traditions of the different religions we have a remarkable unity of spirit. Whatever religion they may profess, they are spiritual kinsmen. while the different religions in their historical forms bind us to limited groups and militate against the development of loyalty to the world community, the mystics have already stood for the fellowship of humanity...in harmony with the spirit of the mystics of ages gone by. NO ONE SHOULD QUESTION THE FAITH OF OTHERS, FOR NO HUMAN BEING CAN JUDGE THE WAYS OF GOD."

Messenger: Ten Sent: 8/1/2007 5:31:40 AM

Greetings
Give thanks for the beautiful, poetic pieces that have been written here, it takes me back. I miss waking up to see the ocean every morning, a thick blanket of mist would lay over it as though Jah were hiding some secret beauty and when JAh sun was at the right height and temperatures were high enough - there JAH would reveal a mystic, seemingly eternal expanse of water. The water would speckle from the sunshine as though JAH had sprinkled diamonds over the surface. It was truly an amazing sight to behold. I remember the sunsets were just as beautiful too, slowly the sun would be swallowed whole into the Atlantic's horizon in hues of pink and red. Each day's pattern different and more beautiful than the last. JAH is truly a mystic force. Bless.

Messenger: davide Sent: 5/4/2009 3:31:09 PM

u can not learn how to be a real tafarian, u feel it or not

Messenger: davide Sent: 5/4/2009 3:35:10 PM

I'm new in the site,iim Italian, living in the mother's land of Africa... Studying the rooth of my faith ..... Greeting to all the bros here .... .

Messenger: Ras Pierre Sent: 5/25/2009 8:37:26 PM

Praise Jah RASTAFARI!!

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 5/28/2009 10:31:50 PM

OH that is so lovely. I have been visiting local parks and sites and it is mediatative. As I was walking the plants were blowing as if to greet me to there place of beauty. When you feel the wind brush against your being embracing your spirit, it is so ilahful. If In I just listen and look at mother nature talking to I n I, I n I would not destroy the beauty Jah created. What a joy, I wish I could have witnessed that with the I.

Messenger: pmolbatse@jahoo.com Sent: 10/28/2009 3:44:21 AM

complete jah hielie salie jah

Messenger: pmolbatse@jahoo.com Sent: 10/28/2009 3:45:40 AM

how is it goin to happen jah?

Messenger: soulsurvivor Sent: 10/3/2010 6:05:23 PM

Native American Wisdom

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you an i were sitting in a circle of people on the prairie,and if i were then to place a painted drum or an eagle feather in the middle of this circle, each of us would
perceive these objects differently.Our vision of them would vary according to our individual positions in the circle,each of which would be unique.
Our personal perceptions of these objects would also depend upon much more than just the different positions from which we looked upon them.For example,one or more of us might suffer from colour blindness,or from weak eyesight.Either
of these two physical differences would influence our perceptions of the objects.
There are levels upon levels of perspectives we must consider when we try to understand our individual perceptions of things,or when we try to relate our own perceptions to those of our brothers an sisters.
Every single one of our previous experiences in life will effect in some way the mental perspective from which we see the world around us.
Because of this, a particular object or event may appear fearful to you at the same time that it gives pleasure to me,or appears completley uninteresting to a third person. All things that we perceive stimulate our individual imaginations in different ways,which in turn causes us to create our own unique interpretations of them.
Love,hate, fear,confusion,happiness,envy,and all the other emotions we feel,act upon us to paint our perceptions of things in different colours.
If the thing I were to place within our circle should be an abstraction,such an idea,a feeling,or a philosophy,our perceptions of it would then be even more complicated than if the object had been a tangible thing.And further,the number of different perceptions of it would become greater an greater as more an more people were added to our circle.
The perception of any object,either tangible or abstract,is ultimatley made a thousand times more complicated whenever it is viewed within the circle of an entire people as a whole.
The understanding of this truth is the first lesson of the medicine wheel,and it is a vital part of Sun Dance Teaching.

From Seven Arrows.

Messenger: Bringer of light Sent: 10/11/2010 9:40:15 AM

We must come together as one. all of JAH JAH children one in the name of the most high Haile Selassie I JAH RASTAFARI

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 45

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I