Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=110&start_row=11

Ocean

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 45
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/26/2004 7:25:08 PM

Rastaboy, I don't have a version of the bible in spanish. There are probably a few places on the internet where you could find it.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Bredda Alex Sent: 8/3/2004 6:51:26 PM

why doo you need a bible in spanish ?
your mother language is spanish ?

maybe you can buy one at amazon.de or anywhere else like this one site. a book store should be able to buy one from a big book-factory if the book store itself doesn't have one bible in spanish.

Messenger: seeking Sent: 8/18/2004 10:01:27 AM

Hail to the I's ...

the word ocean drew me closer to this mail ... I was spending time with some people and the bible last week, when they noted that people cannot understand God -- Jah -- Ephesians chp 3 ... that there's no-one who comprehends the height, depth and breadth of Jah's love ...

the next morning i walked along the ocean and I smiled ... for there I sat and looked upon the vastness of it and overstood that all they would have to do is LOOK and SIGHT ... that that love is vast and that when one sights the ocean one sights Jah's love ... as sighted ... I and I are all the ocean ...

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/18/2004 11:02:33 AM

Yes I,

And concerning what the people said about nobody comprehending the height, depth and breadth of Jah's love. That is true for people who don't have Christ in the hearts, but for those that do have Christ in their Heart and are rooted in Love:

Ephesians 3
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: J Empress Sent: 9/10/2005 11:16:43 AM

Yes I! Greetings! The ocean bears Jah voice.

The raindrop - ocean analogy is beautiful. It was much more significant when I read it because love and the ocean are how I sighted RasTafari. I am young and blessed - surely chosen to realize and open my eyes to RasTafari when was only 15, living in a Christian World. It was when I sat out on the rocks and just watched the ocean, till night fell and I could only hear the ocean and see now that the darkness of the sky and the ocean both held the stars, that I saw that YES... this is it. Having love beside me, I asked Jah for a sign to know this was right, and in the empty sky that all night was not grazed, 2 doves flew by, and a shooting star lit the fire, and I felt it all over.. and in me... It was a definite yes that Jah was happy with the 2 of us - of what He saw.. and yes... we were chosen. Since that, many hardships have come - testing in the greatest way possible, but InI know that "we are chosen" ...the chosen will be tested because they can...because they will deliver.. and happiness will be theirs. That fire never stopped burning, only getting stronger and stronger.. Aug.16 passed made it a year of consciously knowing I am Jah soldier and Jahlove will provide.. The ocean remains my sacred place. living in the heart of Toronto, I don't get to feel that feeling too often, but when I do.. theres no words for it..
Bless Up Everytime

Messenger: a wailer Sent: 6/4/2006 8:20:41 AM

for the reply of our spanish brother start by borning one more time.

Messenger: RasMichael Sent: 6/5/2006 11:11:08 AM

Please don’t stop
My music.
It is everythink what I ever had fu real but God
Yea – is mine
Whoa – is Yours
She is beauty
She belong to me
And to you
Universal “gold way of a middle”
Soft & strong
Never wrong
Child of one Jah father…..

Averythink what I Need from Ya is;
let me play my music!
Right now!

Messenger: sean Sent: 11/8/2006 1:00:43 AM

wise words from top and bottom

Messenger: Surfmon_I Sent: 12/13/2006 9:01:37 AM

~~~~~Blessings Bredren Ark I~~~~~~~~~~~
Solid words for a solid sight. I an i see just one as well.
knowing that this topic is 3 years old, the wisdom of this vision is as relevant today as it was then. These visions are a grounding foundation that counter some of the more "Proove it to i" views that we encounter. Many Thanks from one of the water for such a Whole View.
Blessed Love this holiday season and Always.

Messenger: AliRasta Sent: 5/25/2007 2:20:07 AM

Be yourself. Check Yourself. Don't let yourself get beside yourself. Sometimes we have to take a step back to move forward. to wait on a day is foolish they say, but everything is set in motion. Let them speak as they please because I-n-I know JAH JAH sees it's just another drop in the ocean. A drop in the ocean.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 45

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I