Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1096&start_row=81

Black Supremacy

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 109
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/9/2005 4:49:01 PM

NYAHBINGHI IS BLACK SUPREMACY! And those who overstand the RASTAFARI in its fullness would never disagree with that African statement. Those who fight against niyahbinghi fight against the African right. those who fight against african rights fight againts Selassie I and iniversal salvation for all. THOSE WITHOUT KNOWING ONLY OVERSTAND BLACK SUPREMACY AS ANOTHER FORM OF WHITE SUPREMACY. Because they still carry that vail over there heads and cannot see. I and I BINGHIE SAY EVEN IN HIGHER HEAVENS I-PREMACY. I-PREMACY IS HIGHER IN BLACK I-PREMACY. I was not speaking against my spritual kinsmen at all. I WAS SAYING THAT IF YOU ARE RASTA. RASTA IS A BLACK TRADITION WHERE ALL ARE WELCOME UNDER BLACK I-PREMACY. And if you do not work for AFRICAN LIBERATION WHICH WILL BRING A BALANCE ACROSS THE EARTH then you do not know why HE CAME BLACK!!!!!!!!!

jah rastafari!!

Messenger: Binghi Michael Sent: 12/9/2005 6:04:10 PM

Main Entry: suˇpreme
Pronunciation: s&-'prEm, sü-
Function: adjective
Etymology: Latin supremus, superlative of superus upper -- more at SUPERIOR
1 : highest in rank or authority
2 : highest in degree or quality

Messenger: Binghi Michael Sent: 12/9/2005 6:06:18 PM

becomes racism when a color is attached

Messenger: Binghi Michael Sent: 12/9/2005 6:08:11 PM

No race is of higher quality than the next. By his deeds shall a man be know, see u a nat up your head an worship babylon throne,vc

Messenger: soul-jah Sent: 12/9/2005 6:30:45 PM

BINGHI-micheal
were to you get of using the term binghi as some kind of representation of the I then confess you nah understand the fundementals of what you claim?

LISTEN
its impossible for one to define or overstand the term BLACK SUPREMACY (ITHIOPIAN CONSCIOUSNESS) using western definitions
the same way it is to call ones self BINGHI then deny the root

FALLBACK and study listen to the eyes conscious if its still not revealled to the eye then its not meant to be SEEN

Many are called yet few are chosen

RAS TRUTH SEEN BREDREN blessed love
NYAHBINGHI IS BLACK SUPREMACY! And those who overstand the RASTAFARI in its fullness would never disagree with that African statement.selah

peace and love

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/9/2005 7:40:10 PM

binghie micheal quoted: the babylon dictionary
Main Entry: suˇpreme
Pronunciation: s&-'prEm, sü-
Function: adjective
Etymology: Latin supremus, superlative of superus upper -- more at SUPERIOR
1 : highest in rank or authority
2 : highest in degree or quality

the babylon dictionary also says that:
Being of the color black, producing or reflecting comparatively little light and having no predominant hue.
Having little or no light: a black, moonless night.
often Black
Of or belonging to a racial group having brown to black skin, especially one of African origin: the Black population of South Africa.
Of or belonging to an American ethnic group descended from African peoples having dark skin; African-American.
Very dark in color: rich black soil; black, wavy hair.
Soiled, as from soot; dirty: feet black from playing outdoors.
Evil; wicked: the pirates' black deeds.
Cheerless and depressing; gloomy: black thoughts.
Being or characterized by morbid or grimly satiric humor: a black comedy.

SO FIRE BURN WHAT I-PREMACY MEANS IN THE BABYLON DICTIONARY!

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/9/2005 7:41:32 PM

Nyahbinghi.org I believe it was Jah Lightning who said "BLACK, BROWN, ORANGE OR WHITE ARE ALL EQUAL". Check ya self I, all oppressors black or white.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/10/2005 12:00:40 AM

you see that is the thing. No one said no to whites in this trad. I and I said black supremacy and then they shake? who they fear? the teachings of babylon have people shaking to white supremacy. So now they fear black Ipremacy. Is it because of the wrong they have done? all are welcome said rastafari, all are welcome to serve africa. if you do not see africa and the love african and black supremacy has for all inited nations then why be called rastafari? If you feel uncomfortable when the ancients say one black love to all then why come? aren't your greatest gran parents from black Africa the first civilization? isn't that supremacy. isn't the most high supreme Jah Rastafari black? Rastafari love all people. but Rastafari says collectively we should stand for african rights. and until africa is free black supremacy will be the only way to establish africa. one love everyone everywhere nyahbinghie means death to black and white downpressors.

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 12/10/2005 12:52:40 AM

At what point do we give upon the stupidity and move on?
Rasta will stay Rasta, we will continue to trod and it's really not like any of this is new.
The opressive mentality has systematicly tried to break down Black people from inside their own movements. It will never stop. It shouldn't be able to disrupt the peace and tranquility of true Rastas. At this point the bredren who refuse to listen to reason have proven where their loyalty really lies. Let Jah deal with them. When judgment comes, when Babylon falls, when Black people reclaim Africa they will be forced to see. Let us not waste anymore precious energy on this foolishness.
This type of backward movement is the reason whites were exiled to the mountains of Europe so many years ago in the first place. Let their disruptive nature be proof of the need for Black Supremacy.
To my white Idren who have seen an acknowledge the truth, pay these fools no mind Idren. Your time will come to rise with us in the eyes of The Most High.
I call for peace and the end to this nonsense. Stubborn ignorace deserves only to be ignored. There is nothing left to say that has not been over said already, seen.

Messenger: Mau Mau Sent: 12/10/2005 1:08:59 AM

Greetings in the name of H.I.M Selassie I,

First and foremost I would like to say blessed love to all the idren and sistren that burn fiyah pon babylon shitstem and white supremacy without fear. Blessings to those on this forum that r burning the fiyah pon ignorance disguised as wisdom in trying to change and rearrange InI AS rasta. If you can't stand Selassie as black why don't u find yourself some white god to go worship...there r so many of them available. It's not hate that InI preach...only peace, love and harmony which of course cannot be attained without equal, rights and justice. Just because a youth has listened to some reggae albums, smoked some herb, locked your hair and read H.I.M speeches does not mean that the I understand the struggle of InI as a race and the context of InI liberation. Stop spread babylon disease. Don't come insult people intelligence and start talk about the Most High and no color and this and that...Hush...read InI story (not whitewash history), read your Ible and hold a meditation...know yourself and seek truth. No one is judging white rastas by their skin color..clean hands and a pure heart is the way. Humble yourself and quit lecturing people on definitions of supremacy and color etc. Rasta is liberation and especially from babylon mentalities which I am sorry to say some are displaying oh so well on this board while shouting rastafari.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 109

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I