Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1096&start_row=61

Black Supremacy

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 109
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 12/8/2005 10:48:02 PM

I live in Canada, and in responce to whoever said that Africa should be given back to the Black Africans to govern, do you also believe that North America should be given back to the Natives to govern. Or perhaps there is an opportunity to live together and share the responsibilties and burdens of government in a fashionable manner that would be equally beneficial to both parties. I know that at the current moment this ideology is not being implemented to the fullest; but is it worth a try ??? Or should We revert back to Our primal instincts and forget all about logical reason and intelligent rational. God Judge Us ~

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/8/2005 11:35:31 PM

Teff, you said,

--------------------------
I live in Canada, and in responce to whoever said that Africa should be given back to the Black Africans to govern, do you also believe that North America should be given back to the Natives to govern. Or perhaps there is an opportunity to live together and share the responsibilties and burdens of government in a fashionable manner that would be equally beneficial to both parties. I know that at the current moment this ideology is not being implemented to the fullest; but is it worth a try ??? Or should We revert back to Our primal instincts and forget all about logical reason and intelligent rational. God Judge Us ~
--------------------------

I live in Canada and my skin is white. I feel that the First Nations should be given their land to govern.

I would much rather pay my taxes to the rightful owners of this land rather than the thieves and murderers who stole it from them. I have been paying taxes to the wrong people for the 50 years I family has been in this land, since my father stepped foot here. I am still forced to pay taxes to the wrong people, but I will be sure to put the extra money I have to the right people.

I encourage all in North America to put their money towards the First Nations rather than charities. Return at least a small portion of what you have taken in the years you have lived in their land.

In Regards to Black Supremacy, I am in full support of that. What is wrong for black people to see themselves as High. Some white people, especially in North America may not say white supremacy, but they think that all should look at the white "civilized" nations as high, but why should a black person look to a white person for their own standard. In the centuries that north americans have oppressed people in this land and also throughout the world, they have tried to convince people that their standard is the high standard to reach.

And I would much rather hear a man speak Supremacy and deal with Peace and Love, than to see a man not speak Supremacy, but who oppresses, murders and poisons others and steals from them.

Black Supremacy is a movement to free black people from this illusion of looking to somebody else for their standard and instead to show them to look to themselves again. When that is done and the damage and illusion is removed, their will be no more need for Black Supremacy, because the proper balance will be set. The same goes for the First Nations of this land, and the others in the world that have lost sight of themselves because of oppression and propaganda.

Black Supremacy teaches Black people to never look at themselves as less than any other. If the oppression and slavery never happened, there would be no need for this because the brainwashing would not have changed people's eyes. When a black person or any other person looks at themselves as less, it will only be destructive to their Life and Happiness.

So if you pay attention to what I am saying, you will see that Black Supremacy is about ceasing from degrading yourself, and instead uplifting yourself. It is more than Black Supremacy, it is about upliftment and confidence. The reason it must come in the form of Black Supremacy is because others have been pushing the concept of Black inferiority for a long time and some black people still feel these effects. And for a black person, Black inferiority is translated into self inferiority. So in order to rise theirself in the atmosphere that has been set by others, Black people must rise up in their Blackness because it is their Blackness that has been fought against and the thought of their Blackness altered through the propaganda of the oppressors. Their Blackness has been altered to be seen as something negative, but a black man and woman should see their blackness as positive.

As Bob Marley sing.

If Jah didn't love I,
If I didn't love I,
If Jah didn't love I,
If I didn't love I,
Would I be around today?
Would I be around to say?

Give thanks and praises

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 12/9/2005 2:45:59 AM

Tenayestalign ~ Ark I

I don't fully agree with your arguments. Firstly, correct me if I am wrong, but don't the Native Americans teach that nobody owns the land ? Therefore your statement is contradictory. Secondly, the word supremacy is deifned as the "Supreme Power or Authority". Isn't God alone the Supreme Authority ? As in Qedamawi Haile Selassie, and doesn't he teach that all men are created equal ? Thirdly, not to defend crooked politicians, but you should acknowledge that not all politicians are criminals. If that is what you meant by "paying taxes to the wrong people". There is some corn growing amongts the weeds.

Selam ~ Teff

Messenger: JahIseek Sent: 12/9/2005 8:47:50 AM

Greetings in the HOLA NAME of H.I.M.
HAILE SELASSIE Ist
JAH RAS TAFARI....

Dread Lion,

Just a rasponse to the I's reasonings (quoted below)

I couldn't agree more with the highest and truest overstanding of the Nyahbinghi doctrine of "Black Supremacy". (No problem with it except for its VERY misleading title that is). But that overstanding does not explain judging the next man based on his skin color.

Idren, Think about how MANY times ones in white skin JUDGE ones with DARK skin... HOW MANY TIMES and HOW MANY YEARS the wickedness Itinues.... One cannot be VEX because ones don't trust ANY ONE with white skin... CAN any I really blame someone FOR PROTECTING THEMSELF from being used and abused? Even look at others on this board... Trodding with Locks, using H.I.M. HOLA name and language.. AND YET they are perpetuating THE SAME white supremacist madness.... Even going so far as to say the King was not Black....

FIYAH!

That same mentality is what IandI will ITINUALLY burn FIYAH on... IT seems to I that ones and ones who have issues with Black Supremacy are ones who STILL SUPPORT this same white supremacist mentality.

They feel that white people can CRAP all over people of colour time and time again.. then they expect these same people to love them and not judge them and live peacefully amongst them and sit back and watch as they accept their white priviledge. Some even go so far as to say that people of colour should feel sorry for them because they too are oppressed. MORE FIYAH!

Yes Idren, perhaps it has been painful for the I at times having to endure judgement due to your skin colour... BUT does that even REMOTELY compare to the JUDGEMENT that a person of colour has gone through for SO MANY YEARS? NO I... It can never compare. REMEMBER THE FIYAH is for the PURIFICATION... Going through the FIYAH can only be POSITIVE. TO BURN out the white supremacist mindset that has been and continues to be spread ...

KEEP THE FIYAHS BLAZIN...

GIVING THANKS TO THE MOST HIGH
HAILE SELASSIE Ist
JAH RAS TAFARI

I-SES IVERMORE

Sis Jahseekah

Messenger: JahIseek Sent: 12/9/2005 8:53:08 AM

"the poor man in the sewer and the rich man in his castle but it doesnt matter cos jesus still loves you BURN THIS THINKING along with white supremacy EQUAL RIGHTS AND JUSTICE IS A MUST Selassie I show us we can save ourselfs , man can be god like, im my own saviour and control my own destiny, so i dont just accept injustice as my fate, nah i fight it "

NYAHBINGHI
DEATH TO ALL OPPRESSORS

SELAH! I had to post the I's reasoning again...

Yes I-Loved Soul Jah... KEEP THE FIYAH Blazin!
HOTTAH FIYAH!

Sis Jahseekah

Messenger: JahIseek Sent: 12/9/2005 8:57:55 AM

I-SES!

AS ALWAYS Empress Kaley, RIGHT TO THE POINT!!!!

GIVE THANKS for the I's reasoning and the PERFECT quote by the Honorable Bredda Malcolm..

KEEP THE FIYAH HOT SIS!

MORE LOVE!

ALL THANKS AND PRAIZE TO H.I.M.
HAILE SELASSIE Ist
JAH RAS TAFARI

Sis Jahseekah

Messenger: JahIseek Sent: 12/9/2005 9:01:49 AM

Bless,

Ark I... Give thanks for the Is reasoning...

I quote: "I encourage all in North America to put their money towards the First Nations rather than charities. Return at least a small portion of what you have taken in the years you have lived in their land."

SELAH AND SELAH!!!!

FORIVAH GIVING THANKS AND PRAIZE TO IANDI BLACK GOD AND KING
HAILE SELASSIE Ist
JAH RAS TAFARI

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 12/9/2005 10:51:01 AM

Love and Only Love

Yes I bredren Ark I Iman share the I's overstanding of "Black Supremacy" and accept it fully.

Bredren JahIseek,

You say "Think about how MANY times ones in white skin JUDGE ones with DARK skin... HOW MANY TIMES and HOW MANY YEARS the wickedness Itinues"

Dread, I do think about this all the time, don't you agree that its time to stop, is doing the same thing in reverse making things better? Do 2 wrongs make a right? White culture is wrong for judging ones by skin color should InI respond by doing the same?

Rastafari is 100% correct in calling Judgement Fyah pon babylon, but Love and Wisdom should show black Rastas that non-black Rastas are called by the same God and have the same Destiny.

Also, the whole disgusting episode of white supremacy which is still with us today is still only a moment in the expanse of time. Egyptians on Jews, Romans on Christians, Christians on Muslims, English on Irish, Indonesians on Timorese, Hutu on Tutsi, Sunni on Shiite ---all through time. Certain things ("Black Supremacy") ARE appropriate in this time, but they are not Iniversal Truths.

Does anyone have any data on how many black slaves there are right now in the world and what percentage are owned by black people? Isn't it shameful that an evil black man can slip onto a traditional Binghi grounds if he looks and acts just so, but I come forward with a Pure Heart and Clean Hands and get told I'd be lucky if I was tolerated at all?

InI Give Ises Unto JAH for this Reasoning Forum and the good works it is doing 'sharpening Iron'.

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 12/9/2005 12:21:11 PM

I don't fully agree with your arguments. Firstly, correct me if I am wrong, but don't the Native Americans teach that nobody owns the land ? Therefore your statement is contradictory.

Actually Bredren, this is only partially correct. The Native peoples also believe that they must be left to their sacred land to perform the apropriate ceremonies and keep the land sacred. Ownership has a different concept to the Native peoples, for instance the phrase "Indian Giver" refers to a ritual that celebrates the concept of material posessions being an illusion. I do however believe that the only way to right the wrongs of the genocide of Native peoples (worldwide) is to remove the colonial regims that are currently practicing and return All land to its original inhabitors to govern as they see fit. Why does Europe need so much land? Now does this mean we can't all live together, no, in fact its the only way we can all live together. Visiting others in their own land as they practice their own culture, and being forced to follow their laws is the only way to really get to know each other.

Secondly, the word supremacy is deifned as the "Supreme Power or Authority". Isn't God alone the Supreme Authority ? As in Qedamawi Haile Selassie, and doesn't he teach that all men are created equal ?

Once again only partially correct. That is an acurate definition of the word supremacy, however when you add a descriptive word, ie Black supremacy, it becomes more like self determination. As in having supreme power over ones self. All men can't be equal if they are not allowed to govern themselves. This in not a race issue it is a culture issue, it just so happens that most cultures are mono-racial.

Thirdly, not to defend crooked politicians, but you should acknowledge that not all politicians are criminals. If that is what you meant by "paying taxes to the wrong people". There is some corn growing amongts the weeds.

Yeah but regaurdless of intent, they still claim ownership of land that is not really ownable, and if it were it still wouldn't belong to them, and charging you to live on it and follow their laws.

Messenger: JahIseek Sent: 12/9/2005 12:26:05 PM

ISES IVERMORE IN HIM HOLA NAME

Idren, first and foremost I am a SISTREN!

Secondly, UNTIL THERE IS JUSTICE.. THERE CAN BE NO PEACE.. UNTIL ONE CAN ACKNOWLEDGE TRUTH things CANNOT move forward....

Quote from above:
"don't you agree that its time to stop, is doing the same thing in reverse making things better? Do 2 wrongs make a right? "

Has white amerikkka stopped OPPRESSING people of colour? IS IT WRONG for ones to PROTECT THEMSELVES? I am CERTAIN that the I HAS been accepted by some Black RasTa or the I would not even know of the KING... and yet you expect ALL to just OPEN THERE ARMS in welcome? Even in light of the fact of what GOES ON 99% of the time?

The I also stated:

"...Egyptians on Jews, Romans on Christians, Christians on Muslims, English on Irish, Indonesians on Timorese, Hutu on Tutsi, Sunni on Shiite ---all through time. Certain things ("Black Supremacy") ARE appropriate in this time, but they are not Iniversal Truths."

First of all... FOR I... there was never Egyptian on Jews - that is for a whole next reasoning. And 99% of the time it is LIGHT/WHITE on DARK/BLACK in the scheme of things. WILLIE LYNCHISM has IVERYTHING to do with ANY BLACK ON BLACK crime... Years of being oppressed and told that IVERYTHING Black is bad would certainly give one a LOW image of self - hence leading to Black on Black crime... So STILL instigated by a white priviledge shitstem. ALSO, are any of these things you mentioned 400 PLUS YEARS OF OPPRESSION?

I also do see Black Supremacy as an Iniversal Truth.. but that is I reasoning after many years in this trod.

Just know that there ARE MANY whites who claim Ras Tafari and ARE STILL PERPETUATING this white privilidge shitstem... So yeah... you may have to go through a BIT OF FIYAH... but is that SO MUCH to ask?

ALL ISES TO H.I.M.
HAILE SELASSIE Ist
JAH RAS TAFARI!
IVERLIVING
IVERFAITHFUL
IVERSURE
SELAH!

Sis Jahseekah

Give thanks for the reasonings..

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 109

Return to Reasoning List