Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1096&start_row=51

Black Supremacy

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 109
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/8/2005 4:53:39 PM

Worshipping images period isn;t saving anybody.

Rastafari is the Iniversial God.

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 12/8/2005 4:55:17 PM

Greetings Empress SisMenenI,

See, here you demonstrate MY point. My comment to be still and Know JAH was simply a peacemaking comment to cool down a fiery reasoning on this difficult subject. You saw this as I telling a black sistren what to do! You are looking for division, I had no idea whether the last post was by a black or white sistren or bredren, you looked for discrimination where there was none and saw it there anyway. It was just a loving reminder in response to reading this whole string.

Above the black race and white race and all races
Above JA Ithiopia Africa Earth and the cosmos
Above all cultures religions and human ideas
Is JAH, this is what I deal with.

I couldn't agree more with the highest and truest overstanding of the Nyahbinghi doctrine of "Black Supremacy". (No problem with it except for its VERY misleading title that is). But that overstanding does not explain judging the next man based on his skin color. Will an evil black man will have an easier time trodding into a traditional Binghi camp than a righteous white bredren?

I have been trodding Rastafari for over 15 years and I have close bredren who are black and countless times I have been rudely dismissed by black bredren and sistren who took no time to look into I soul but judged I by my epidermis, this is not new to me. Some Rastas reject I for I skin and most babylonians reject I for I beard and locks, but still I cannot just stop being a Rastaman.

Consider sistren, where I live everywhere you go you see young people with dreadlocks, and the Colours and herb and reggae music AND THEY DON"T KNOW WHO SELASSIE IS !!! I don't claim to be authorized by The Order, I don't preach evangelize or lecture people. But I am often asked about Rastafari.

Noone knows better than I that "a "bingi" held in the hills of california is nothing like a traditional Nyahbinghi Ises" But that is all I have. All InI do here is give Ises unto the Most High while adhering as closley as possible to the Elders' guidelines and since it is that or nothing InI choose to give Ises. No ulterior motive, no profit, no pretention at authority, just ones and ones doing InI best. Isn't there something more threatening than that to turn your judgement fire upon?

Sistren, could the I just say one loving thing? Is there any way I can make peace with thee besides ceasing to exist?

ONE LOVE IN THE MOST HIGH JAH RASTAFARI SELASSIE I THE FIRST

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 12/8/2005 5:05:31 PM

The New Reparations Paradigm by Shelley Moorhead
http://www.blackelectorate.com/articles.asp?ID=1399
Although this is an article by my cousin it is also a important article to this discussion. It is a solution that must be concidered. I present it for the Idren's concideration.

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 12/8/2005 5:55:23 PM

Glory Be Unto The Power Of The Hola Trinity

Give thanks for that link Empress Nzingha.

I saw an idea in there I had never encountered before and it deserves some thought. The idea being that white people didn't take black people into bondage, but rather JAH delivered them into bondage for His own purposes. Seen this way, many black people are only empowering the white shitstem by acting like it has/had the power to take anything JAH didn't give them. Very interesting.

Messenger: soul-jah Sent: 12/8/2005 6:09:33 PM

GREETINGS
this type of thinking is typical of christians and ini nah deal with it, whats it teaching ones and ones? accept every thing question nothing its like them bull shit hyms they make ones sing in church
the poor man in the sewer and the rich man in his castle but it doesnt matter cos jesus still loves you BURN THIS THINKING along with white supremacy EQUAL RIGHTS AND JUSTICE IS A MUST Selassie I show us we can save ourselfs , man can be god like, im my own saviour and control my own destiny, so i dont just accept injustice as my fate, nah i fight it

NYAHBINGHI
DEATH TO ALL OPPRESSORS

Blessed Love

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 12/8/2005 8:06:54 PM

Dread Lion,
Keep it in context. You must not believe that the opressors are absolved of all guilt, only that the opressed must shift thinking that causes them to continue with a backward mind set. It is simply a call for a mentality shift, not an excuse to remove blame from the downpressers.

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 12/8/2005 8:19:00 PM

In fact, I personally believe it is the job of Black America to free the African diaspora from the foot that stomps them. For example, the civil rights movement paved the way for the removal of apartide. Only by removing the mental shackles of nigger mentality can Black people attain true freedom. Without the trans contenental slave trade there would be no Black America and as America is "the last free nation" it is the avenue to true equality. And this fact is why America is the only place in the world with niggers, why Black Americans appear below Black Africans in the color continuum. And why Black Americans have never been allowed a mass exodus back to Africa. This exodus, coupled with an evacuation of colonial regims, is the only way to right the wrongs of African enslavement. Though it may not sound right to many, especially my white Idren, Africa must be given back to Black Africans to rule and inhabit and we see fit. This movement is the cornerstone of Black Supremacy.

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 12/8/2005 9:35:20 PM

Don't get I wrong sistren. I didn't say I buy into the idea, just that it was new and interesting.

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 12/8/2005 9:38:29 PM

I think my post above (#52) explains I have no problem with the Ifficial doctrine of Black Supremacy as it has been defined by certain learned ones.

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 12/8/2005 9:53:44 PM

I know Bredren, that post was more for the more gulible Idren who might have misinterpreted your post, not really for you.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 109

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I