Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1096&start_row=31

Black Supremacy

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 109
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 12/7/2005 5:19:51 PM

You know what, your right. My bad, bredren, I got caught up in the momentum, I should have been more open ended in my reasonings.
I would still like the answers to the questions I posed to you though.

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 12/8/2005 4:53:59 AM

It seems to me that this reasoning could go on forever and ever without ever realizing the truth, due to human self pride and the Ego. Instead I suggest that We all take three steps back and look within ourselves. When We realize that We are all citizens of the universal~global community, united by Our common characteristics and not divided into seperate classes, colours, and creeds, We can begin to think and more importantly feel as one race, the Human Race. The concept of racial superiority or supremacy is divisive and self destructive. No one stands to gain anything of lasting worth by pursueing such an ideology, as history has already attested to. Many great visionary's visions of conquest that were fueled by this type of political reteric have been proven to be idle illusions. Instead of building on the foundation laid down by the Great Creator, these so-called leaders of men opted to pursue their own ideologies in order to gain esteem for themselves in this world, and failed to seek approval in the eyes of God. Haile Selassie I is the only man I know who has shown mankind the perfect example of how to live a worthwhile, upright, and peacefull life. We could all benefit from observing His example more in Our daily undertakings. What I meant when I said that He is brown skinned was very clear, it is not necessary to go into some lengthy explanation. However, to satisfy my opponents, I will attempt to clarify my point of view. Quite Simply, look at Noah, he was an Ethiopian descended from Adam & Eve (Hadam~Hewan), now when God destroyed the whole earth with a flood, He preserved Noah and His family including His 3 sons Ham, Shem, and Japhet, along with their wives. Now Ham is thought to be the Father of the African races (south from Ethiopia west of the Nile) Shem is said to be the Father of the Asian races (south of Jerusalem, east of the Nile stretching to China) and Japhet is the Father of the European races. Now these guidelines are not exact specifications because as you probobly all know; in ancient times borders and custom checks were much more relaxed allowing for the free movement and migration of people and animals (that's another topic titled "Evolution"). Now obeserve the complexions of the people in these 3 geographiocal areas and you will notice that the Europeans are light skinned (or white) the Asians are coloured (or brown) amd Africans are dark (or black). Now within these broad categories there are obviously many variations, and it should be noted that the oriental people living west of India could easily be an amalgamation of two different races that developed into its own distinct race over time, as is evidenced in their light skinned complexion and in thier unique language systems that bear similarities to Egyption pictographs. Now unfortunately I have gone on longer than I would have liked, since this topic was closed even before it started. However I hope my reasoning helps to bring some of you out of ignorance in darkness and into the light. Be~Berhane Alem Sim : Sete mesegena Igziabiher Selassie I ::

Messenger: JahIseek Sent: 12/8/2005 7:47:17 AM

ISES IVERMORE...

Only white people have the luxery to say "we are all one" and God is colourless.... As they are not reminded DAILY of COLOUR...

IandI HOLA EMPEROR fought for the EQUALITY of HIS BLACK AFRIKAN BREDREN AND SISTREN.... That is that...

For one to actually say a) HIM was not Black... and b) he was fighting for white peoples rights MAKES NO SENSE as white people are NOT OPPRESSED!

Yes this discussion is ended. Ones and ones just CANT face TRUTH.

I WILL FORIVAH KEEP THE FIYAHS OF TRUTH BLAZIN... THE PURIFICATION OF TRUTH is OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE... ONLY with JUSTICE can there be PEACE.

ALL ISES TO THE MOST HIGH
HAILE SELASSIE Ist
JAH RAS TAFARI
SELAH AND SELAH

Messenger: JahIseek Sent: 12/8/2005 7:50:17 AM

It's just like when you've got some coffee that's too black, which means it's too strong. What do you do? You integrate it with cream, you make it weak. But if you pour too much cream in it, you won't even know you ever had coffee. It used to be hot, it becomes cool. It used to be strong, it becomes weak. It used to wake you up, now it puts you to sleep.
Malcolm X

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 12/8/2005 8:12:20 AM

Yo. You vex my spirit when you spit such nonsense. Your argument carries no weight. Yes His Majesty defends the rights of the oppressed and yes He judges the wicked, but he is not partial. Whether you are black, white, brown, yellow, pink, or blue it makes no difference, if you are right your right and if your wrong your wrong. Finished. Dont forget that some of God's own people sold HIM out for a fanatical communist ideology that embrased bloodshed and malice as a means of securing power for themselves. Don't tell me that His saving Justice is limited to one group of people when He travelled to the 4 corners of the globe spreading His message of Peace to all mankind. You call yourself Rasta ? I see you complain that black people are oppressed, as if by complaining about it you will acheive liberation. You careless Ethiopian !!! You need to get up off your ass and make progressive moves towards attaining Salvation, beginning with getting an education, to free your self from the bonds of ignorance. I don't hear anybody else complain half as much as some so-called rastas about slavery and blah blah blah the white man's oppression. BULLSHIT !!! Slavery has effected everyone, everywhere throughout the ages, and I myself as a white man know from first hand experience that white people also face oppression everyday, it's not as if black people are the only ones. I don't hear the China mon or the Coolie mon complaining, it's only the African (?). Wata~gwan ?!? Help yourself and God will help you also. Selam ~

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 12/8/2005 8:18:39 AM

Some Ethiopians enjoy drinking thier coffee flavoured with butter, others add sugar to sweeten the taste. Ziggy sings One Good Spliff. I say to each His own. Rastafari Liveth ~ In the hearts of all Mankind

Messenger: JahIseek Sent: 12/8/2005 8:29:24 AM

Ises Ivermore to The Most High HAILE SELASSIE Ist JAH RAS TAFARI...

U can call I names and tell I that I am ignorant... It surely doesnt vex I... FOR JAH RAS TAFARI IS I LIGHT AND I SALVATION...

U CONtinually show yourself.

I am not COMPLAINING .. I am SHOWING a point to you. Yet YOU REFUSE to see it.

TRUTH is TRUTH.

U do not know I , nor do you know the WORKS that are done by I... so u really cannot judge.

What is your answer to this Teff....

WHY IS BLACK THE ORIGIN? WHY IS THE FIRST MON MADE BLACK? WHY DID JAH COME FORTH BLACK? WHY IS Y'SHUA BLACK?

Why when one even looks at Krishna or Mohammad... ALL COME FORTH WITH DARK SKIN... u think it is coincidence?

I NEVER SAID that JAH IS ONLY THE SALVATION OF BLACK PEOPLE... u just read what you want to read... I SAID WITHOUT ACKNOWLEDGING TRUTH.. and without JUSTICE... there can be no peace... THAT is what I am saying ...

All the racist comments you made after that.. just show I more and more the nature of your character.... unfortunately, I am not surprised.. that is the sad part about it...

Slavery has NEVER affected ANY OTHER COLOUR more than BLACK Teff... GET A GRIP... And u call I ignorant...

Finished.

I GIVE UTTAHMOST THANKS AND PRAIZE TO THE MOST HIGH
HAILE SELASSIE Ist
JAH RAS TAFARI
ALL DAYS AND IN ALL WAYS!
SELAH!

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 12/8/2005 9:26:32 AM

First of all you should ask God those questions, not me, because I am not God. Second I think you might need to check you facts, because I could be wrong, but I've heard that there are more children (from various nationalities) in slavery today than were ever plucked out of Africa and brought to the west. Thirdly, try not to let it affect you so much. JAH ~

Messenger: soul-jah Sent: 12/8/2005 9:38:47 AM

JAHISEEK yes bredren you mirror I sentiments exactly
The truth is in the oneness of JAH and all H.I.M people
Blessed love IDREN

Tefer_Anbesa
InI will pray the I overcomes this white privilage way of thinking
the fight must start with in first free yourself then the I can free others ONLY A FOOL LEANS UPON HIS OWN MIS OVERSTANDINGS

Blessed Love

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 12/8/2005 9:55:44 AM

Idren,
Peace, please Rasta must always conduct ones self with dignity. Some people have made this a race issue when it is not. I believe we have strayed from the point and become wrapped up in personal one-upance. I think we could ALL use a dose of humility.

Opression is a two way street that hurts both the opressor and the opressed because it seperates huemanity from mankind unjustly. Each of us should be teaching and learning. There is no need to agree with someone in order to learn from them.

Opression also has a trap door, in case of emergency break open glass, that provents the reuniting of peoples. This trap door is called a melting pot. Each culture has an intrinsic value that cannot be ignored. It is not enough to say we are all equal and there are no diffrences in color, because that is a trap. Instead we should be saying we are all one and only together can we solve the problem that touches us all.

You can not change history to suit your current needs. History is ugly and brutal and unforgiving. You cannot say that a man, or woman, was something that they were not in order to smooth out modern day wrinkles. You can only say this is what happened and this is how I plan to change it, if you would like to join my struggle you are welcome to do so. You cannot say I like your goals but I believe that WE should persue it this new way becasue your old way is inefficent. You must join and agree, or disagree and start your own movement. If all roads lead to the same point it does not matter how each and every one of us get there. As long as we are together in the end.

The Most High will not judge you based on the acts of another, only on the acts you have personaly commited. Trod your own road.

His Majesty is a Black man, Robert Nesta Marley is a Black man, Marcus Garvey is a Black man. These facts cannot be changed, it should not even be a debate. It does not take anything away from my bredren and sistren who are white, yellow, brown, red and all hues inbetween. In fact if you reverse the movement of Babylon system then you will discover that skin color is only a way to determine what tribe someone comes from, what language they speak, where they come from or at the very least how to discribe a person who is not in the room. No more, no less. You cannot make everyone same, it is not a positive movement, you must remeber that we are all one, pieces of a whole. Nobody debates the higherarchy of a rainbow, everybody knows that red and green are part of what makes a rainbow, without each color the rainbow is not a rainbow any longer.

The Most High made Black people first, but did not stop there. Why should we. Who are we to mess with a divine plan in action? Each color of the Hueman to mankind spectrum is precious and beautiful in it's own right. We should not judge a person by the qualities of another but only by the laws laid down by the Most High.

Remeber, if a being exist then it was put here by The Most High and should not have to suffer the judgment of another of His creations as well as the judgment of its Creator. You must love everything that exist, even the foot that stomps you and the blade that cuts you. If you trod your own road then you should be too busy to pass judgment on anyone other than youself.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 109

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I