Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1096&start_row=11

Black Supremacy

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 109
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: soul-jah Sent: 12/6/2005 3:53:56 PM

i knew it wouldnt be long until some one took the easy road and fell back on Sellassie I war speech, but take it in the correct context until the colour of a mans skin is of no more SIGNIFICANCE than the colour of his eyes every where is WAR , the king was speaking on equal rights he wasnt saying we should ignore our differance.he was saying the differances which he CREATED SHOULDNT affect the god given rights of justice for every living being,

selassie I is brown a neutral COLOUR wtf
thats the most idiotic thing ive ever heard
why you trying to white wash life, this reminds i of kemetic orthodoxy you know the one with the white fat KEMETIC so called leaders, give it a few years bredren gonna swear SELASSIE I blonde hair blue eyed > ALL RACES COME FROM BLACK FROM SELASSIE I THINK ABOUT IT YOU FOOLISH PERSON BLACK PEOPLE CAN HAVE LIGHTER SKINNED CHILDREN WITHOUT MELANIN BUT WHITE PEOPLE CANT HAVE DARK SKINNED CHILDREN this is becouse all people come from HAM HAMatic kHAMatic as in AFRICAN

peace and love

SELASSIE I DOESNT DENY COLOUR HE CREATED SO HE OVERSTANDS IT

Messenger: JahIseek Sent: 12/6/2005 3:56:03 PM

Greetings Teff....

Easy... I cool mon... I am well aware of I and I BLACK King. Seen? If it makes you feel better to call him BROWN... that is between you and the King. I will stand firm in the KNOWledge that HIM IS Black.

When HIM was speaking that "until a colour of a man's skin" ... HE WAS CLEARLY speaking OF and FOR BLACK MAN REDEMPTION. When HIM was saying this speech it is CLEARLY meant regarding how Black men are treated UNFAIRLY.. UNTIL BLACK MAN IS TREATED EQUALLY.. ya sight?

Repeatedly, white "rasta" refer to this speech when any I speaks about BLACK MAN REDEMPTION or AFRIKAN livity. I just dont overs that stance. RasTafarI is from CREATION. As even babiwrong science cannot DENY that BLACK is the ORIGIN of all. seen? This aint about BLACK is SUPERIOR.. NO I.. THIS IS ABOUT BLACK IS THE ORIGIN! About showing the TRUE-story not the switched up madness them teach his-story (the white man) where all things come from white. NO IHYH.. For that is BACKwards.. And as RASTA -IandI dont deal with no BACKwards thing.. seen?

ISES IVERMORE TO THE MOST HIGH
HAILE SELASSIE Ist
JAH RAS TAFARI
SELAH!

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/6/2005 4:31:43 PM

Marcus - White and Black
Monday, October 31, 1927

The white man held the blacks as slaves,

And bled their souls in living death;

Bishops and priests, and kings themselves,

Preached that the law was right and just;

And so the people worked and died,

And crumbled into material dust.

Good God! The scheme is just the same

Today, between the black and white

Races of men, who gallop after fame.

Can'st Thou not change this bloody thing,

And make white people see the truth

That over blacks must be their king,

Not white, but of their sornber hue,

To rule a nation of themselves?

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/6/2005 4:50:26 PM

I would just like to address the following.

Greetings Teff....

Easy... I cool mon... I am well aware of I and I BLACK King. Seen? If it makes you feel better to call him BROWN... that is between you and the King. I will stand firm in the KNOWledge that HIM IS Black.

Check HIM lineage of David not just from lineage of Kings of Ethiopia after Menelik. To think that HIM is BLACK would be BLACK supremacy. He addressed himself as a AFRICAN not as a BLACK seen?

Between the 10th Century B.C. and the 4th Century A.D. there was the merging of SEMITIC immagrants with the Cushite (Black African) inhabitance which produced a new culture and civilization known as the AKSUMITE Empire, and a new language called GE'EZ evolved.

From The RastafarI Ible.

Much love to this reasoning,
Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 12/6/2005 6:14:13 PM

Check HIM lineage of David not just from lineage of Kings of Ethiopia after Menelik. To think that HIM is BLACK would be BLACK supremacy. He addressed himself as a AFRICAN not as a BLACK seen?

Who sees the racism in this statment, other than me? Ok, how about the redundance?

Please tell me how many Black people are NOT of AFRICAN decent?

Just so you kow bredren, that is the worst insult I have recieved in a good long while. If I wasn't aware of the pure ignorance of it, I would honestly cry. "a BLACK", what does that that means exactly bredren, please tell me why I should not be offended by it.

I looked this up just for you
The word "Semitic" is an adjective derived from Shem, one of the three sons of Noah in the Bible (Genesis 5.32, 6.10, 10.21), or more precisely from the Greek form of that name, namely ??? (S?m); the noun form referring to a person is Semite.

Sons of Noah means from one origin, a white man cannot produce a Black man without a Black woman.

And as for this comment...
"brown a neutral COLOUR"
How is brown neutral? I'm sure my Hispanic brothers and sisters would disagree with you on the neutrality of the color brown.

Why is it so hard for a white man to accept a Black leader into his heart?
If His Majesty must be lightened for HIM to be accepted that what about the BLACK people who BEGAN following HIM in the first place.

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/6/2005 7:44:36 PM

Research African Anthropology, read about Ethiopia mainly Axum. Ethopia and Egypt and the country's they traded with, read these things, That part of Africa was not 100% "BLACK". Not saying that they were "WHITE", O and trust me it wasnt a insult it was truth, why is it you seem to get offended but when I talk to my African brothers they give me nothing but praise? I seem to think people feel more open to critisize online. I only can suggest you learn about his Most High more. What I think is happening here is atleast in your statement it was a white man, this time a black woman cannot accept a nuetral God. Selassie stood strong around any and all, white or black, and didnt overreact with out overstanding.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 12/6/2005 8:46:15 PM

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 12/6/2005 8:48:41 PM

I said leader not God. I never said I couldn't accept a neutral God, in fact God can ONLY be neutral, but what does that have to do with the nationality of His Majesty?

"Research African Anthropology, read about Ethiopia mainly Axum. Ethopia and Egypt and the country's they traded with, read these things, That part of Africa was not 100% "BLACK"."

When? Now? Or... what? Anthropology as in Egyptology? Bredren, if you pay attention to the meanings between the lines of his story books you would know that in fact everything Black people have ever done of value has been attributed to either someone else or the so called race of dark skinned white people, which does not exist. Kemet is the name of so called Acient Egypt, Kemet meaning "land of the blacks". The Kemetic people traveled the Nile to reach Kemet. The Nile starts in what is now called Ethiopia.
Why have you put the word Black in quotes? Does it offend you in some way? Are you uncomfortable with the fact that USers who are the decendants of African slaves have choosen the term Black to recapture their significance? Are you afrain to validate the word?
You don't have to be 100% black to be black. If you don't believe me read "Uncle Tom's Cabin". During the time of physical bondage you only needed a drop, and that was not the standard set by the Blacks, as you would call them, but by the whites, as they must be called in comparison.

I'm not sure what you were insuating with the statment ...
"Selassie stood strong around any and all, white or black, and didnt overreact with out overstanding."
... but if it was that I have overreacted then I ask you two questions:
How have I overreacted?
And why have you not respoded to my question -"a BLACK", what does that that mean exactly bredren, please tell me why I should not be offended by it. - I even said please.

Bredren it seems to me that you are avoiding the obvious which is this, I have Native American and Irish Blood in my veins but nobody calls me brown. I can only trace my family tree to a slave ship, and even that is uncertain. I've never seen a Black person compete for South Africa in the Olympics. The phrase Black African exists. The magority of the planet Earth is darker rather than lighter. Black Americans are the lowest form of life according to Babylon's system, meaning BELOW "Black Africans" as though somehow placing an African on a ship makes then no longer an African.

And Most importantly you are trying to convince me that The Emperor of Ethiopia was not a Black man. And for the life of me I don't know why. Please explain to me why you can't admit that a Black man was Black.

Lastly I'd like to adress this statment
"O and trust me it wasnt a insult it was truth, why is it you seem to get offended but when I talk to my African brothers they give me nothing but praise?"

Once again a racist statment. Are you insinuating that because you know Africans who praise you that I, a Black woman, have no right to be offended by a comment you make? Or are you simply saying that I should shut up and know my place?

I know Africans, Asians, Europeans, South Americans, USers, Canadians, Mexicans and West Indians, among others, and have been praised by people of all walks of life. I have had white people put themselves in harms way to ensure my safety. I have had Black people curse me whom I had never met before. What does any of that have to do with His Majesty?
My father has been a Rasta since before I was born, he toured with the honerable Mr. Marley for a short time and has written novels about being Rasta. All three of my siblings are Rasta. My choosen mate is a Rasta man. I was born on a small West Indian Island full of Rastas. What gives you the right to judge me because I disagree with you? Why can't you just say "I'm sorry to have offended you, it was not my intention although I stand by my belief" I don't recall direspecting you or questioning your Rasta, and if I have I apologise deeply. I was simply attempting to enlighten you to a fact. And that fact remains.

Black people are African Heritage people.
The original people of this planet were Black and they came from Ethiopia.
Ethiopia is the heart of Africa.

And bredren, you owe me an apology, but I will leave that up to your own karma.
Me nah want it now, keep it fa yah own heart, concida it a gift from InI, seen.

Love Peace and FREEDOM
Empress Nzingha presents Hunny-Brown Sunshyne
Poet, chef, superhero
Balancer of the universe-soul equation
www.geocities.com/nzingha

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/6/2005 9:48:26 PM

You questioned me multiple of times, I overstand you have a different point of view and no apologys for mine. Wether you accept anything I say or not you diffinetly overreact, and jump to conclusions.Anthropology= the history or origin of, add Africa, history/origin of, add Axum history/origin of. Axum was a racially mixed area due to all the trading with many different countrys and have positive relations with Egypt. You are of nearly the same blood as I, Native American except more German than Irish . And you ask why I put such emphasise on BLACK, because it describes a color not a people. I have met people not of African decent who are indeed BLACK. Haile Selassie I's lineage before Menelik to David gives him a mix in race, therefore he is not BLACK and this is obvious from photos of him also but a African. And please you dont have to prove your ideals to me by who you have met, I made a example not a speech. And dont give me facts without evidence. If you would like some references to books on African Anthropology I would be much abliged to help you. Apology for what? You being offeneded by my thoughts, this is a reasoning you must deal with other ideas that are offered. I hope that you will re-read my statements and realize this issue should not be made a personal one. And if anything you should be apologize for saying my words is racist. And in Selassie The Most High's speeches I have yet to find a instance were he refered to himself as black, please correct me if im wrong.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/6/2005 10:41:19 PM

He is an Ethiopian, as all black men are Ethiopian. Ethiopia is the Land of Sun Burnt faces, Ethiopians are those sun burnt people, deh whole of Africa, His Majesty the Christ included. Yes His lineage is mixed and its not. For as High Priest Melchizedek He is without beginning or end, without mother of father or lineage, forIver.

Blessed

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 109

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I