Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1096&start_row=101

Black Supremacy

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 109
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 12/11/2005 7:16:30 PM

ITHIOPIANS LIFT UP THEIR HANDS UNTO JAH

I regret I must restate Iself, you and I have some serious differences regarding showing Love and Humility to Ones who clearly seek Truth and Overstanding.
You can't instruct and provoke at the same time.
Many Rastas of all colors reject Marcus with considered reasoning behind their choice.
After the Italians were rousted out of InI Hola Land, His Majesty told the people not to harm the Italians who remained in their midst, but rather to avoid sinking to their level and rather show Love and Forebearance and allow the enemy to go his way. THAT IS BLACK LOVE and some true white Rasta should perhaps be shown even more Love and Forebearance because we personally have not perpetrated the hideous acts of our forefathers but rather repent and bow down to a Black King and call HIM God.
But you want us to do it YOUR way, what's that? InI serve JAH.

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 12/11/2005 7:16:54 PM

ITHIOPIANS LIFT UP THEIR HANDS UNTO JAH

I regret I must restate Iself, you and I have some serious differences regarding showing Love and Humility to Ones who clearly seek Truth and Overstanding.
Many Rastas of all colors reject Marcus with considered reasoning behind their choice.
After the Italians were rousted out of InI Hola Land, His Majesty told the people not to harm the Italians who remained in their midst, but rather to avoid sinking to their level and rather show Love and Forebearance and allow the enemy to go his way. THAT IS BLACK LOVE and some true white Rasta should perhaps be shown even more Love and Forebearance because we personally have not perpetrated the hideous acts of our forefathers but rather repent and bow down to a Black King and call HIM God.

ONE BLESSED LOVE

Messenger: White dread Sent: 12/11/2005 7:24:32 PM

nicely spoken

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/11/2005 7:38:31 PM

dreadlion.
correction is love! correction is humility and those who seek truth and overstaning know this truth. Once again I am not saying for whites to leave ethiopia, or whites not coming to binghie.I cannot show anything but truth to you and others who still seem confused on what this movement is. and still I keep calling this guidance for you and you say it's my way. You remove Marcus, you remove black supremacy, and still you have binghie? show I a rasta who doesn't love Marcus and he is still not learned in the foundations of the black movement. all founding rasta fathers where garveyites or garvey influence. did you remove repatriation as well? did you remove the holy piby? did you remove the black supremacy scrolls? those are i and i foundation. so these are not my own teachings. you wish to seperate Selassie I from the black movement so it seems. teachinsg I bring is of love and still you don't see the mystics. Didn't selassie shake hands with the founding fathers? now you want to have binghie and not invite the ancients?

you my bredren is still learning. and have not reached the mystics to write such a book. you may disagree. but I and I know. come to izes dreadlion. come down from ganja mountain and yant. do not fear your black brothers. the fire key is always lit always so no fire in this time can cool down.

Messenger: Jah Dawta Sent: 7/22/2012 10:07:34 PM

Greetings in the name of the MOST HIGH JAH RASTAFARI
I am a white sistren. And I know my GOD is black.
There is no such thing as a white JESUS portrayed by Babylon.
So my GOD is black and he is supreme. So I hail black supremacy
One blessed heart of love.
JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 7/22/2012 10:56:30 PM

True that Sistren!

Our God and King is black...this is a fact!
Reverence to the House of David!
All praises to the Black Messiah!

And so we chant Black Supremacy!

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 7/24/2012 7:15:18 PM

Jah is love and love is Infinite. Infinite in the numbers he loves and the colors he possesses. InI know Jah don't have one color. Who am InI to limit Jah to a color? InI don't humanize Jah because Jah is not "human". He may take on human form at will but he is NOT human. If Jah picked one color as supreme everything and everyone would be one color zeen? Instead Jah decorate the creation with all colors for our pleasure and enjoyment. Enjoy his creation enjoy life. InI can see Jah in the white glacier and in the black soil. No color, no substance, no thing is better than the other. Only good and Jah is better than evil and the devil.

Reason this parable.

Gold is more precious than iron correct? (Think hard and deep now.) So tell me, if The I is chippin away at some rock is the I going to grab the gold pick axe or the iron one? How about if the I is crafting a computer chip? You gonna grab your iron stone or your gold stone?

But wait...Once again you need the Iron pick axe to mine the gold stone!!!

Jah is about beauty and variety and using ALL of our gifts from him because all things and all people are useful when working together.

The devil is a trickster and while we are marveling at all of the colors of the earth he wispers in our ears and tells us that one of them is better than the other ;).

True ONENESS and love cannot be accomplished if we don't love the whites, yellows or greens as much as we love the blacks because if REAL LOVE, JAH LOVE is infinite and all encompassing there is no room for favorites.

Iditate on that bredren. Jah bless Jah live Jah love.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 7/24/2012 7:40:18 PM

SOERASTA02,

Black Ipremacy is not about hate, its about fighting down babylonian conceptions of black inferiority.

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 7/24/2012 8:14:03 PM

InI can be down with that @Eleazar :). InI wouldn't exactly call it "supremacy" but to each his own lol. InI is all about peace and justice for all and to raise all people up from downpression and downpressers. The I is right, black people are under a unique form of mental slavery now n'days even though the days of traditional slave masters is over. A new slave master has appeared for black people in babylon making us believe we must obtain material possessions and our treasures lie in earthly things. This is the same slave master our white skin bredren have been answering too all along. The unfortunate and unique thing is our dark skin bredren subconsciously even externally believe they are inferior.

InI can appreciate this movement. Together we can heal the earth and all of its people and eventually all of its parts will move in harmony.

Its like working on a completely jacked up car. You fix the doors, I'll fix the brakes and the next bredren will tune the carburetor!!!

Preach up Idren!!! Bun all Bablyon Ideology and free Iveryone from mental slavery!!!

Jah bless Jah teach Jah live Jah love.

ONE LOVE!!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 109

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I