Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1060&start_row=21

Women nah wear jeans

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 27
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 11/3/2005 7:47:04 PM

Give thanks Empress Gong, i am also glad that this reasoning came about. being a male, i don't ever encounter these problems, so it is good to see what the Empressses are saying so I man can get a fuller overstanding of the sistrens thoughts and position.

Blessed love

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 11/4/2005 2:15:50 PM

blessed rasta far I haile I selassie I
Thanks and praises to the most high for the i-ditation put forth by sistren empress Gong....

LOVE is the ONLY law to OBEY

Messenger: soul sista shirl Sent: 11/4/2005 2:23:16 PM

TO RSK

NO SISTER IT WAS NOT I WHO POST IT THREE TIMES ! I TRIED THREE TIMES AND FAILED ( IT NEVER POST ) . SO I GAVE UP ! JAH WORK IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS . THIS THE FIRST TIME I CHECK THIS SIGHT SINCE HIM CORONATION ...
BLESSINGS TO ONE AND ONE

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH RAS EMPRESS GONG
DO WATEVER RITE FOR THE I

JAH GUIDE
LOVE SOUL SISTA

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 11/5/2005 2:58:13 PM

Ises

Likkle update for this reasoning.

Recently Iman came about the already postet verse which says woman shall not wear man CLOTHES in the most accurat german version, the Elberfelder. And there it doesn't say woman shall not wear man CLOTHES, but man's equipment. That gives the verse a completely new direction, with much more sense as Iman would say.

Selah

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 11/5/2005 8:33:13 PM

No discrimination. Denim is always in style.

Messenger: Empress Blogger Sent: 8/3/2017 10:47:35 PM

I am late, but I had to chime in still. The thing of Empress wearing jeans are "nah wear jeans" is a thing of self respect. Empress know not to do as the heathen do. On a day to day basis, these actions are a slippery slope. To a one who does not understand, mek dem gwan wear di jeans, to an Empress who understands, mek her Salute Jah in all ways her heart tells her.
Blessed love.
Life as a Rasta Woman.

Messenger: iamAgunechemba Sent: 8/15/2017 3:08:47 AM

the little I know about rastafari is," Rastafari is Freedom that harms none"

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 27

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I