Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1002&start_row=1

Almighty: Man Wombman Child: 3 in 1: LIFE

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 9/10/2005 4:32:49 PM

GENISIS CH. 1
26And Sellassie I said, Let US make man in OUR image, after OUR likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27So Rastafari created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he THEM.

28And Sellassie I blessed them, and H.I.M. said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

InI see that the energy of male/female has been active since creation. Take one (of the many) names of the Almighty, "Eloheim"- it is a plural word in hebrew meaning god. Without the balance of both male and female, there is no life. Thus the might of the trinity: Man Wombman Child.

Ises to the King and Queen of Iration Almighty Qedemawi Haile Sellassie I and Empress Itegue Menen ... Perfect love

Messenger: JahIseek Sent: 9/12/2005 1:21:53 PM

YESSSSS I-Loved SISTREN!

27So Rastafari created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he THEM.
SELAH AND SELAH!

Mon and Wombmon was CREATED AT THE SAME TIME.. The whole RIB of Adam thing IS NOT TRUTH! This is a western mindset to make WOMBMON be LOWER than Mon. WHICH is NOT TRUTH!

For WOMBMON (or MON) Could ONLY COME FROM THE ONENESS OF MON AND WOMBMON.. no wombmon could come from Mon alone. This makes NO SENSE!

THINK about these things.. IDITATE and ALL THINGS WILL BE REMEMBERED for ALL AH WE have the INCIENT LIVITY within which can be REMEMBERED!

ALL ISES ITINUAL TO THE MOST HIGH
JAH RAS TAFARI!
SELAH AND SELAH!

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 9/12/2005 3:11:18 PM

Well no bredren the rib story doesn't degrade the woman, it has just been read the wrong way. In the Ethiopian Orthodox they explain it as such-

If God made Eve from the Mans head, then she would be above him, if God made her from his feet then she would be below him, but since she was made with his rib, then she is equal with him.

Blessed

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 9/12/2005 5:03:21 PM

"Flesh of his flesh, bone of his bones... male and female Jah created them.. Man and wombman.." - Dezarie

Hail sistah Jahseekah... Rastafari heart of love sistren!

Yes I Dreadnut, that is the Ethiopian view... the creation myth is tainted by the western interpretations and thus rather than recognizing the equality of the rib, the western christianity has allowed that verse to be one of the many downpressive passages.

Perfect love
Might of the Trinity
Haile Sellassie I

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 9/12/2005 7:42:32 PM

Haile Selassie the First Ethiopian says:

"WE IN ETHIOPIA HAVE ONE OF THE OLDEST VERSIONS OF THE BIBLE, but however old the version may be, in whatever language it might be written, the Word remains one and the same. It transcends all boundaries of empires and all conceptions of race. It is eternal."

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 9/12/2005 10:30:39 PM

"The whole RIB of Adam thing IS NOT TRUTH! This is a western mindset to make WOMBMON be LOWER than Mon. "

Oh good. I was hoping someone would bring this up.

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 9/12/2005 11:24:17 PM

Sistren you are very bold in denying the scriptures. How about the Amharic version of the Meshaf Qedus that His Imperial Majesty personnaly had translated from Lisane Geez, is it also tainted ? If you were honestly seeking the truth, you would search it out for yourself, instead of remaining ignorant.

Messenger: JahIseek Sent: 9/13/2005 7:50:16 AM

Bless-ed LOVE!

I am not ignorant! LOL.. You can feel ANY way you want. I I-DITATE for MANY YEARS on these things. And this is HOW I SIGHT IT....
You can say I am INCORRECT... No Worries. WHO KNOWS JUST KNOWS and who doesnt - That is for them to deal with.
BLESSED LOVE STILL!

I KNOW that JAH RAS TAFARI THE CREATOR made a certain SYSTEM in BALANCE for life to come forth and be fruitfull. ALL LIFE. And to I OVERstanding JAH WOULD NOT GO AGAINST the system THAT WAS CREATED as IT IS PERFECT!
So for I overstanding, MON AND WOMBMON in a ONENESS bring forth LIFE. THEREFORE, MON WOMBMON AND CHILD for I is the HOLA TRINITY ... THAT is just how I SIGHT IT.

TRANSLATION is just that TRANSLATION. Often times, there are WORDS in one language WHICH DO NOT FULLY TRANSLATE into another. IT MAY BE SIMILAR or CLOSE TO the original word. BUT NOTHING but the ORIGINAL is ORIGINAL! SEEN!

I sight that TRUTH is WITHIN all of IANDI FOR JAH THE ALMIGHTY is WITHIN IANDI and therefore IANDI can SIGHT I OWN TRUTHS! Seen!

I will NEVER beLIEve the virgin Maryam story either. AS ONLY MON with WOMBMON create LIFE! THIS IS JAH SYSTEM. CREATED PERFECTLY ... I SIGHT THAT I STANDING FIRM with THE MOST HIGH AM GODLY. Just as MANY ELDERS I know of IN THE HILLS REFER TO ONE ANOTHER AS JAH... Because they are SPEAKING TO THE MOST HIGH WITHIN the next Idren.

Even in the Ible. Maryam REFERS TO Joseph as THE FATHER of Yashua. HIS LINEAGE is TRACED DOWN from Joseph as well. ISNT THAT INTERESTING?

This is how I sight it. And I feel the I is real JUDGEMENTAL to call I ignorant. For I NEVAH said that to you.

When I sight the world and I see how ONCE the CHRISTIAN MISSIONARIES come in... it seems to be to the DETRIMENT of the original beings ALREADY there with a LIVITY MUCH MORE AT ONE WITH NATURE which to I IS THE MOST HIGH.

To each his or her own.

I WILL FORIVAH GIVE THANKS AND PRAIZES TO THE MOST HIGH
JAH RAS TAFARI!
SELAH AND SELAH!

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 9/13/2005 10:54:05 AM

Ises

Why should woman be lower than man? Did JAH take man's feed to create her? No, he took her from his side. So they are equal. This is the Tewahedo interpretation of this teachings, and I find it very true Iyah.

I personally do not take this literally but seek for a deeper lesson and truth seen.

Selah

Messenger: JahIseek Sent: 9/13/2005 12:28:00 PM

Yes I
Blessed!

I was refering to how certain things have been manipulated by the west. Whereby western christianity uses this passage to downpress the wombmon.

I FULLY agree that MON AND WOMBMON are Equal. And their ONENESS brings forth LIFE I-ternal!

SEEN! AGREE FULLY... I also do not take it literal... I sight MANY of these passages are for IandI TO LOOK deeper and sight the lesson and truth. YES I.. love that reasoning.

Bless UP!

ISES ITINUAL!
SELAH!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I